Hitler Didi

Is Hitler Didi a apt title for the show????

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
  Daily soaps and titles are always an interesting topic to discuss. After an era of names starting with the letter K is over, now there are shows whose titles are based on popular Hindi songs.Its also an important factor bcoz some times,show names also contribute to the USP of the show.Many on hearing the title "HITLER DIDI" felt it is very silly and started assuming the concept of the show.

Lets coming to the point,How many of u really feel that the show's title HITLER DIDI is very apt for the show. Previously they were articles tht this show will be frm the Mandira view .So she calls her sis Hitler Didi for her strictness,seriousness and taunting nature.But since the show went on air ,wht i have observed is this story is not frm mandira's view but its more frm ishaan's view.

Everyone big and small call Indira HITLER DIDI.there is one thing called age factor.I felt this is not shown properly in the show.People elder to Indira are calling her didi.Even elder log in Chandni chowk call her didi. Its sounded odd for me.

My POV,a show title must also be very creative and interesting enough to grab the attention of the viewers.To create enthusiasm in themI feel,instead of hitler didi,they could have just given a name "HITLER" with an meaningful tag beneath it which could tell the sweetness and loving side of Indira.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i don't know i guess in a way you are right, but to me hitler didi is apt it catches the attention a veiwer needs, now days with what not show names that run longer than the show itself :P , hitler didi has its own significance and brings out the nature of the show.
btw this is just my pov :)
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think its just perfect since everyone calls her hitler didi. besides when you fear somebody, the age factor diminishes it self. no one would call someone by name if they fear her. and since everyone fears indira, its obvious that they'd add didi with hitler. 
lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -roshnee-

i think its just perfect since everyone calls her hitler didi. besides when you fear somebody, the age factor diminishes it self. no one would call someone by name if they fear her. and since everyone fears indira, its obvious that they'd add didi with hitler. 

i agree with roshnee ðŸ˜Š
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
cant u see every just ignoring her...
every one thing she just a passay kamnay ki  machine ðŸ˜¡ ...
too yar emotion bhi koi chiz hoti hai...
indira  nay apnay emotion koo gussay main chang kar diya hai .....
n every one thinking she is a hitler ..