Page 2 Page 4

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
From Facebook

Barun & His MARRIED LIFE !

by ? Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ? on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 12:59pm
  • Since you told you are married.. Tell us about it.

Barun - I was a kid back then..Its a long story. I saw her and fell in love!

She is a simple girl, she works at JP Morgan and we both have been together for long time.

I met her in school.

• Who proposed first ?

Barun - It was a tough job.. convincing parents and all... And yeah we never..no one of us proposed for each other either for marriage or relationship.

Its all we understood each other..(Laughs)

• How about kids?

Barun - We will have kids..I HOPE I CAN HAVE KIDS..Just after 2 o 3 years because now its the time we have to enjoy our lives.

• What do you want first - Girl or a boy?

Barun - [a long stop before answering] [laughs] I..I dont... I mean Its gonna be my kid why would I buy it for gender ??

• What is the best quality about her?

Barun - I dont know...Compatability I think..

• How do you relate yourself as a husband to the character Shravan?

Barun - That guy was right...he was like me who cracks jokes all the time and doing stupid things. So thats why I think MY WIFE MARRIED ME COZ I MAKE HER LAUGH ALOT.

• What is the one thing that you did for her and she still remembers...?

Barun - I dont know.. must ask her..

• here must be something that she still says in between talkings.

Barun - Are yaar... we have spend our life with each other for long...theres lots of things then..and she is not much of romantic... [Laughs]

• There are many girls who are drooling over you..? Why did you get married ?? Kitne ladkiyon ke dil toda aapne?

Barun - No yaar.. I havent broken any girl's heart intentionally...But... I mean... thats the way it is .. [Smiles]

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

RogerfedererBhawna.dlove_arnavphloxyvandanaswitgurlModal_babykausar1219Jordinpreet112Only4Dilishkashevsree12sezosabatahirPEWINDCinderella100PrasRasgudia7..Winter_Soul..Shina_srkfananusha.nushshaheerdiwaniunna_178sabiha aliLotsav_phunnainac01CrazySaRunianBazzingaChanel17sanj1234keti00-aishuu-alice54Juicee_Sushie-Devanshi-P4ROspsharmilaTangledayshranshaam91sun2011mirnalini-Ramya-_SK_-BrokenDreamer--_-harsh42Sam_KaShianpuviniAR-ARHI_nailaSwap-ArhismithasrkDavideeps07Lekshmic7S.Stephygeetmaanluvminimuffin86-Atiya-littlemoideeps.fly_dog-Nithi-sparklystarstudGodsEyeSanzBarbieshena07GulabiBhais--BSI-FaNaTic--vasirajuarshi_karishcindrella255--Siva--ShiningStar18trina2010monsi08stardust-anjani-pagliAnisha_91shobrakapooor-GredForge-anodaksgfansimi_1mary78613rani-lucki-SohniKuri-Iruni--Jahnvi-RiyaDuttaMariaa.RDapplesauce..Saraa.slmuangelic shazPinkCinderellapinky_blueskiesmomma1128naddiya26siva2901-sylph-FreshDaisyincandescent-CoolChick--AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun & His MARRIED LIFE ! -FB" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keti00

keti00

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
  • What do you want first - Girl or a boy?

Barun - [a long stop before answering] [laughs] I..I dont... I mean Its gonna be my kid why would I buy it for gender ??

----My favorite part of this interview, such a sweetheart... also such a nice picture of him, can't stop humming 'jaadoo hai nasha hai'...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatTangledKranianodaksgfan

kunjikutty

Groupbie

kunjikutty

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I think this is already posted a long before in this forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011anodaksgfan

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Thanks for Sharing!!

Dil toda toh kiya hua... As long as you're happy, I'm happy!!
Always wish you a happy married life!!

anodaksgfanFreshDaisy

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

tfs that was his interview on ***keyword-removed***..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfan

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
He is looking so stylish and sweet at the same time in the pic... Wink
thanks for the iview... i think this is the first time he ever spoke about his personal life and wife Smile

anodaksgfan

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Awww he is such a sweetheart and humble person!!HugStarHeart
We all love that simplicity of his!! His wife is one lucky girl I must say!!WinkTongueBig smile

Thanks for sharing!!Big smile

Edited by RiyaDutta - 13 November 2011 at 10:15pm

sun2011anodaksgfan

ketki_arshi

Groupbie

ketki_arshi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
regarding the kids its not buy, he said it would be my kid why would i be  biased about the gender;;;;;;;;;

sun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.