Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Night Mogli!

Shabz...did you make a thread on it? Don't think I read about it!

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Shabz...did you make a thread on it? Don't think I read about it!

You know, I wasn't really sure if I did or not, so I went digging through my old posts and saw that I actually did open a topic about it.

Here ya go - 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1537471

And yes, you did read about it and commented too. I wouldn't remember either if I commented in a topic a year back. ðŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
^you're so luckyyy dude!

but I think you gotta edit that old topic up a bit ahaha.. dunno why but some questionable images popped up in the post haha
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone here read The Hunger Games?  full length trailer for the movie adaptation just got released today, boy am i excited :)

Lol Rach, I saw that and PM'd Maddy too. At first I was confused but then I realized that when I first posted them, pictures loaded on tinypic worked on I-F and now they don't. ðŸ˜†

Masakalli...I saw the trailer this afternoon, but I haven't read the books yet. My cousin told me all summer to read them, but I was too busy with re-reading my HP books then lol. Hopefully, I'll get to them over Thanksgiving break. Do you recommend them as well?
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Hey hey, i definitely recomend the books. Its 'young adult' but i assume you're older than the target audience as was i but its a really good series. 

Its a much better alternative to the garbage dump that was twilight for teens to read. Its highly addictive as well and a fast read, i finished all 3 books in 3-4 days, soo quite easy to get through.  The concept would appeal to all age groups : revolution, war, dystopian society, survival, romance, etc.   Lol i was trying to fill the HP gap in august and ended up reading it based on my younger sisters recommendation.

^ Okayy, I'm really thinking of giving them a try. It's been a while since I tried out a new book series. 

Twlight se yaad aaya...I gotta go to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn this Thursday. ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤” 

Anyway, I shall be back later. Gotta go finish this assignment for English class that's due in a few hours. I hope Blackboard does not act up this time. =/
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
^Blackboard is such a pain in the ass🤢 It keeps freezing on me all the time when i try to submit a work🤢 and then the teachers says ur work is late i cannot accept it😡 AngelWeb was so much better!

btw hello to all BEAUTIFUL ladies🤗
Bloggerinaaa🤗
How r u?
I quit watching it ji...couldnt handle the uncalled bakwaas,jhagde anymore as always.I've never watched bb more than 5/6 episodes.This time it lasted for 30 days.I am surprised at myself😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

You know, I wasn't really sure if I did or not, so I went digging through my old posts and saw that I actually did open a topic about it.

Here ya go - 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1537471

And yes, you did read about it and commented too. I wouldn't remember either if I commented in a topic a year back. ðŸ˜†

😆...Sorry...I completely forgot! Thanks for the link...am reading it again!