Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
desperate to say a latest pic of my arjuhi - hoping to see a show of my arjuhi together in sbs sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra @SBS party (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
At least the color scheme was same ..both Karan and Kritika were wearing Beige/White clothes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistdreamyworldArjuhisisshibz

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

At least the color scheme was same ..both Karan and Kritika were wearing Beige/White clothes...

oh i missed to notice that - good observation - see unknowingly they have dressed in the same colour - i luv them so so so so so so so much - want to see them together soonn - iam sure it will happen soonn

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

oh i missed to notice that - good observation - see unknowingly they have dressed in the same colour - i luv them so so so so so so so much - want to see them together soonn - iam sure it will happen soonn

Priya..ise kahte hain dil ka bandhan..Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistKaranika-KMHdreamyworldArjuhisisshibz

kashmira13

kashmira13

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

can i get karan's pic from sbs party its been a while have'nt seen her pic plssz!

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmira13

can i get karan's pic from sbs party its been a while have'nt seen her pic plssz!

it on page 3 of this post

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
yup karan was late to the party..it seems extremely late :((

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
She Looks Extremly Pretty :) Miss King K

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.