Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
nice pixx...thanx 4 sharing...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra @SBS party (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashmira13

kashmira13

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Damn I am bored of this coupe ! Karan & Kritika was once my Jaan !

But know they have bored me I have realized when KMH was on Air it was the only time when i liked them ! and now  i don't give a damn Sh*t, but some where i have noticed the whole fault is on kritika she is the one who have decided to stay away as karan informed that he is in love with kritika but she in her interview of zing mag have said alot crazy things about there realtion 
"I am not expecting anything"

"all Depends on karan"

Hhu blah blah  more over karan don't deserve kritika ,  Kritika is just not the perfect girl for karan ! kritika just over acts ! I hope she would realize her mistake soon !  I have started hating her but still i am a hell fan of karan ! I never imagined that there will be a time when i will say i hate kritika but she made me ! My cousin and friends have said this too !

PwettyPriyanka

Goldie

PwettyPriyanka

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

@kashmira13

i guess u r over exaggerating...it's karans and kritika's personal matter and u should nt make judjements from an interview...it's der life...we don't noe d real matter...we r no ONE to coment on der personal matter...and i guess we all should stay out of it...and hating kritika for wat? and did u read d zing interview carefully...SHE SOUNDED HURT...u should nt blame her if u don't noe d real matter..and if u r bored of der couple den please please don't talk rubbish bcoz on dis forum der r still loyal fans of both karan and kritika...

Ofcourse we love der pair and if anything wrong happen btw dem and dey breakup it doesn't mean we'l' start hating dem or or stop loving dem...and especially bashing kritika just bcoz of her interview in zing mag is ridiculous....Shocked 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHkitanithuyArmu4evadreamyworldana.khanzach...vibha...Arjuhisis

kashmira13

kashmira13

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess281996

@kashmira13

i guess u r over exaggerating...it's karans and kritika's personal matter and u should nt make judjements from an interview...it's der life...we don't noe d real matter...we r no ONE to coment on der personal matter...and i guess we all should stay out of it...and hating kritika for wat? and did u read d zing interview carefully...SHE SOUNDED HURT...u should nt blame her if u don't noe d real matter..and if u r bored of der couple den please please don't talk rubbish bcoz on dis forum der r still loyal fans of both karan and kritika...

Ofcourse we love der pair and if anything wrong happen btw dem and dey breakup it doesn't mean we'l' start hating dem or or stop loving dem...and especially bashing kritika just bcoz of her interview in zing mag is ridiculous....Shocked 

Excuse me, every one have there own views and its a public forum every one is allowed to share there own views so u better be stop passing comments on My view

Edited by kashmira13 - 14 November 2011 at 6:30am

PwettyPriyanka

Goldie

PwettyPriyanka

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@kashmira13 obviously u can share ur views bt u r nt allowed to bash actors as u did wid kritika...u were really rude...and im sorry if i hurt u...i was really upset wid ur comments on kritika...:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evazach...vibha...

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmira13

Excuse me, every one have there own views and its a public forum every one is allowed to share there own views so u better be stop passing comments on My view

While this is a public forum.. u dont have a right to bash any celebrity or member as per IF COC so kindly TAKE CARE before Mods pass comments on ur VIEW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyworldDiorRouge....vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
she is looking stunning
missing our king kk

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
agree wth armu4ever...
Pls tc f ur wrds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.