Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Wow, loved this chapeter! Please hurry with the next one!!!

shall do... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6 (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Very nice Update Cant wait to read the next part!

Tarantallegra

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Have just read it, great Kinjal is found out now, waiting for the big spectacle, loved that you made Kinjal flare her nostrils like Aham does when angry.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 17 November 2011 at 3:41pm

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Part 3

Kinjal was fuming up more. Nostrils moving side by side, all going red. She wondered what to do.

Aham looked at Kinjal in his anger. He had no anger control. He didnt know how to control his anger.

Aham looked at the writing of the letter, and noticed it was her writing. He looked at Rashi. He went up to her slowly.

Heart beats were pounding faster and faster. BY chance he turned to Kinjal and looked at her.

He raised his hand on her and gave her a slap twice which made her fall to the ground. He looked at Rashi. Rashi walked back a few times.

She wasnt ashamed to say she was frightened of him.

Rashi spoke:

" Aham jiju i know i did was wrong, but what could i do, i did what i heard Kinjal saying. She wanted to break your marriage. I alsoread the letter wrong as i hated gopi since the beginning. But why are you attached to her. You once said you hated uneducated people, now what is this? You loved Anita. Anita. I tried to read the letter properly but my mother provoked me. Honest"

Aham:

"Chup, Ek dum chup! i dont wanna hear you voice. How could you play with my life. I am ashamed of both of you. You played with that girls life since childhood. Just the sake that she was poor, with no parents. Khuda jaane kya kya kiya tum dono nai. Acha hai Jitu uncle told me everything that day after the snake incident that i kept my eyes on you especially.

Rashi stunned while Urmila eyes came popping out. Urmila shouted at Aham asking him to stop disgracing them after what hetal and koki did by kicking her daughter out of the modi mansion. Aham could not tolerate this.

He ignored her and walked up to Kinjal and asked her several times if the letter was written by her.

Kinjal spoke:

" Yes the letter was written by me. That gavar! omg i cant stand her. Every trival matter she cries! Anita was even better. But i dont see how u got manipulated by mum. Just for her sake u got married to a lower class. Shame on you.!  Remember when that day u slapped Gopi. Mum knows about it, also the necklace was ordered by me, so all this tangle relationship happens between you two, and it has. Since the time i came here as a guest, i have seen you two much close. I cannot believe it.

Nani gets worried. She shook her head.

Aham tells her to get out of the house. Kinjal ran outside and dhawal followed her, after all the truth being exposed one by one. Aham walks up to Rashi and gave her a tight slap and told her to get out. Urshi went home.

Everyone ran upstairs trying to tell Gopi to open the rooms door.

What has happened to Gopi?
Has she commit suicided?
What could have happened?
WHat will aham do?

------

Sorry guys i made this chapter short ~ plus i shall be back soon with the next chapter making it longer. Do comment and lemme know how u all found it!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23Jammonavinabensanjali_Precious_sandyukkaka.lgrsk16smithasrkhana_ysweet cherryswasthi-JollyJabeen-NazmaJSK1991dumas.SajnaVe.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update Ayesha!!

Am loving all the slaps!!

I really want to know what's happening to Gopi and how will Ahem handle it!!

And thanks for the PM!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukTarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Brilliant update Ayesha!!

Am loving all the slaps!!

I really want to know what's happening to Gopi and how will Ahem handle it!!

And thanks for the PM!!

i couldnt stop laughing writing this up.
another 3 chapters to go before i end this.
i cant write further now.. Sleepy

thanks for liking it

sandyukNazmaJ

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
great update.loved the way Ahem blasted kinjal n rashi.looking forward to the next part.loved it.

rsshreesandyuk

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
gr8 update ayesha... love this ahem... blasting all of them specially urshi and kinjal...

-munni

sandyuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top