Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6 (Page 5)

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Joined: 19 February 2010
Posts: 2378

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
wow that is an awesome update. I expected Rashi to repent but you made Kinjal to repent now. Wish she had revealed the necklace kalakari also. Glad that Gopi realised what Rashi did to her about the letter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 5348

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Omg wot a turn of events , loved how u brought in all the culprits and cupids of gohems marriage together now let's have some fireworks . This is getting exciting , all the big mouths blaming each other and in the process revealing everything . Can't wait for your next chapter , wonderful update ayesha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38066

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Awww loved it!,pooor Gopi,awww she's probably broken down!Ouch


thank you

Originally posted by rsk16

great chapter.very nice.great 2 see kinjal repenting


thanks raunika

Originally posted by faayey

Wow outstanding cant wait for the next part.Star


thanks

Originally posted by ever

Cant wait til the next part

thanks ever



Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38066

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Omg wot a turn of events , loved how u brought in all the culprits and cupids of gohems marriage together now let's have some fireworks . This is getting exciting , all the big mouths blaming each other and in the process revealing everything . Can't wait for your next chapter , wonderful update ayesha


thank you taniks
there more to come LOL



Originally posted by _Precious_

wow that is an awesome update. I expected Rashi to repent but you made Kinjal to repent now. Wish she had revealed the necklace kalakari also. Glad that Gopi realised what Rashi did to her about the letter


haule haule rashi ko bhi repent karna hai is ff main.
thanks though

Originally posted by navyab

U have all tracks culminating into one !!!!! So will the new love sustain the pressures of the outside world?



thanks navyab

Originally posted by kaka.lg


Ayesha...i really want it to happen...Thanks for this great FF

thanks monyka
plus congo being motw


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lg

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38066

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

that was very good ayesha...
finally kinjal changing but she should have told abt the necklace
update soon...

tnks


Originally posted by smithasrk

Poor gopi. Thank You for the update loved it. can u pm me when u update. i donot want to miss anythingSmileplease

Love
Smitha



thank you smithaa
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38066

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Great second chapter Ayesha!!
 
I love how you brough Anita and Umang in and made Kinjal start to feel bad - still didn't admit about the necklace and letter though!!
 
Poor Gopi has just had the blinkers lifted  - I wonder what she and Ahem are going to do next!!


thank you nazma. i will drag them on these umang anita... this will show aham his love way to gopi, and gopi will get some akal too..

letter and necklace will still come...

its been revealled the letter, and kinjal name has been revealled
just hope she admits it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10987

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Great second chapter Ayesha!!
 
I love how you brough Anita and Umang in and made Kinjal start to feel bad - still didn't admit about the necklace and letter though!!
 
Poor Gopi has just had the blinkers lifted  - I wonder what she and Ahem are going to do next!!


thank you nazma. i will drag them on these umang anita... this will show aham his love way to gopi, and gopi will get some akal too..

letter and necklace will still come...

its been revealled the letter, and kinjal name has been revealled
just hope she admits it
 
Can't wait for Gopi to get some akal!!!
 
sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 3937

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Wow, loved this chapeter! Please hurry with the next one!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SNS Page on Star Plus Site: Plz Keep Commenting

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 6   Views: 1504

-tellyaddict- 6 1504 22 December 2010 at 4:02pm by .Nafisa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index