Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Loved it Ayesha!,so many FF's hehe,please pm me when u update x

thanks

Originally posted by ever

Looking forward to the next part

thank you @ever

Originally posted by swasthi

Great start Ayesha ... looking forward to the next part.

thank you swasthi

Originally posted by S696_sehreen

ayesha awsome start loved it waiting for next partTongue

thanks

Originally posted by _Precious_

Lovely start, looking forward to next chapter. pls update soon.

thank you for reading

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

good work ayesha Tongue and plz plz.. even if u don't like rashi please write some Raji scenes too.. don't split them.. make her repent and come back please... Cry

hey i cant promise,
whenever am writing a goham ff i can never include raji into it.
in this ff am going to make her like hell so she will realize, i have something stored for her, but i know she wont be back with jigar in this ff for sure.
thanks for liking though

Originally posted by kaka.lg

wonderful jobs Ayesha. thanks for the pm. Please update soon, dear.

thanks monyka

Originally posted by rsk16

excellent chapter.loved it.great story

thanks raunika

Originally posted by sks21

great start ayesha...it was wonderful

thank you

Originally posted by taniks

Fab start , curiosity to know wot happens next , u set the scene so well with a little intrigue. Pls update soon

thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Great work Ayesha, The Kinjal part sounds intriguing with your tips you should extrapolate and make a great story out of it, looking forward to chapter 2...Smile

thanks nafisa.
Approve

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey Ayesha, loved how you've started this, very intriguing!!!

Summary is great sets the scene perfectly.

Thanks nazma. ur the 1st person to comment. LOL LOL

i am thinking of making it more scary for rattie in this ff. am going to make her life hell so that she repent of what she did LOL

anyways before i reveal anything thanks for reading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

rsshree

rsshree

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
pls update soonCry

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Great start Ayesha! Please continue soon ...

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Great start Cant wait to read the next part!

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Kinjal had her ways. After she found out about Dhawal has still not found a house, she flared her nostrils in a manner that was unexpected.

Kinjal asked Gopi to clean her shoes and make it shine. It was quite obvious she still considered her as a dirt. Koki saw all this and followed her after picking up her shoes. She threw them in her room in front of her eyes and told her to stay in her limits.

Koki told her that as long as she is in the house no one will do the work for her.

This made Kinjal more angry. It was clear that she had no respect for lower class or middle class people and indicated that she had to be broght down from her high thinking.

Kinjal started to walk around in the shopping mall and saw someone. She stood there and became happy. She saw Umang and Anita. There was another girl too.

Umang saw Kinjal and smirked at her. He held the girl from her waist and started to laugh with Anita. Kinjal felt terrible. She felt she was being threatened once again. She did not believe anyone the last time and today she could not believe what she saw.

She walked upto him and asked him whats this all about. Anita told her to stay away from them as they dont need the Modis no more as they have got fame. Umang revealled he had got married and he was becoming a father in 4 months.

This shocked kinjal and went away. Kinjal was broken down. She felt that she did was wrong. She loved the wrong guy. That guy who ruined her life and made her live with a lower class. She realized her fault in what she did with Dhawal. She didnt know what to do.

She came home. Everyone saw her broken down. She had her head down in shame. She realized her brother was there.

Kinjal started to speak. She told them about what she saw, what she did with umang, how anita relates to her, how she tried to make anita ahams wife but had failed that day which made her marriage with Elesh a fail. She felt she could start a fresh again. ( Why kinjal why? why not speak about the necklace, the letter Angry)

She ran upstairs after apolgizing. Koki was pleased. She knew her upbringing didnt fail her. Dhawal did not understand anything.

Aham knew about the letter and ran upstairs and flunged everything down from the wardrobe and took that cloth which had gopi stuff in it and opened it. He saw a letter with his pic and about what he read beside it was how he rose to big height by bringing the Modi business further.

He also saw Gopis parents picture, and told Koki to put it in a frame. He saw some other stuff and then comes the letter. He opens the letter and reads it.

He ran downstairs and told Gopi to see this. Gopi saw this and tried to read it and read it successfully. She was confused. She had flashbacks. Rashi and Urmi read the letter wrong and told her to get married. Tears dropped from her eyes. She recollected the breaking vows. They did not notice Urshi and Nani was standing there.

Aham: Who gave u this letter?

Gopi: Ji voh...

Aham who was total in anger: WHO gave u the letter?

Gopi: Rashi read this letter before we got married, and she read it wrong telling me that u want to get married, but this letter says something else.

Aham: Rashi gave u this letter.

He looks up and sees her.

Kinjal standing there all frightened and scared.

Rashi comes in and sees all the argument going on.

Aham asks herabout who gave her the letter?

He gave her a stern look.

He shouted 3 times and still she didnt speak.

Nani comes in and asks Koki about why chucking Rashi out of the house.

This time Hetal comes to her and tells her the entire truth and also says that she chucked her out. Nani refues to help them and is disgusted about their tactics. Nani was absolute shocked.

Gopi spoke: Kinjal gave her the letter. Kinjal had gave rashi the letter and she read it out to me wrong. I cant believe rashi did this to me. She ruined my life, to a man who loved another girl and who cannot love me.

Gopi ran upstaires and locked herself in the washroom.

-----------

What will happen now?
Will Rashi say kinjal name?
Will kinjal be exposed?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

gmjudvVampgirlpallavisarkarjyothiram_Precious_uamazFaayey-neela-rsk16kaka.lgeversandyuksmithasrkswasthinavyab-JollyJabeen-NazmaJdumas.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
great chapter.very nice.great 2 see kinjal repenting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top