Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Guess who back with a bang with Fanfics? LOL
Thats me. Well i dunno what made me intrigue to being writing ffs once again but i know that thanks to the *ahem ahem for giving the tips which made me write someting up. Also remember one thing i will mention. Whatever tip i will be mentioned i will not reveal it but put it in this ff as a hint. Its up to u to find out what it is. Well Enjoy Chapter 1 is just a wee summary and a bit of start of the story blended in together.

Part 1

Just the word "marriage" fills virtually every newly wed girl's heart with trepidation, anxiousness and self-doubt. But gone are those days, a show like Kyunki Saas, KTH, Kyamath, Kasauti zaindagi ki, are no longer with us, as now, a show like SNS in SP shows these emotions with the tale of two girls Rashi and Gopi, as they set out on their journey of marriage.  

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya revolves around the story of two young girls, Gopi and Rashi who have diverse hopes, dreams and expectations from life. Raised by her despotic Mami, Gopi a nave orphan girl has always been ill treated by her aunt and cousin. All her life being deprived of mother's love,

Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life - an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma. Rashi, in contrast who always believes in having the best and primarily in her own ways wants to get married in an affluent family. Her desires from life are quite averse to Gopi's as she wishes to have a husband and mother-in-law who would always give in to her rule. Being Gopi's cousin,

Rashi in her undermining ways has never been like a sister to her and has always treated Gopi as a maid. As the relationship of gopi - aham and rashi- jigar progresses after being married, and shows us with ups and downs, trying to win everyones hearts.

Once upon a time rashi could stand the heat of the Rajpal Nagar as being brought up entire life there in the slums, now has been addicted to the MM, could not face the heat in her very own house once apon a time used to be.

She feels scared that her mother doesnt become more evil as her life has already been ruined because of her. She was already regretting the fact that why did she do this? She now had to bear the consequences.

Rashi and her mother began to talk about the next kalakarni and rashi began to do the same thing again, plans?

Kinjal overheared them. She was now shocked. She came to know that this mother daughter are plotting something to get rashi back to the house.

She decided to leave and return home. Kinjal told everyone about what has been planned by both mother and daughter but Chirag refuses to believe it.

But why? Chirag can never go against his daughter in law, and admits the cause is kokila. He wont take a step further as he knows that he had shifted all the property on Aham name.

Kinjal goes to her room and closes the door. She mutters some rubbish and goes to have a long sit in Bath.

Gopi is knocking the door for the past 15 mins and it scares the whole family as what has now happened to Kinjal? She mentions that she was having a bath and is stunned to see the progress of goham relationship. Will she be able to drift them apart?

She knew if before URshi reveals her truth she needs to gather the truth and face her brother. Will she do that?

Will Chirag or Parag be the next victim of rashi being brought back to the house? Or will it be Gopi? Or is it Kinjal misunderstood about what she heard and is the victim herself? What will be the current plan of  Urshi? Will the letter now be revealled? Or will Umang Anita be back to reveal Kinjal?

---

Okay before u hit me with a chappal, i know i have updated this part short, well thats cause i blended summary and chapter 1 together. The real move will be starting from chapter 2. I dont know how it will progress But i know this is my 102nd fanfic after doing it on 3 forums. LOL
Well u take it from here and tell me how u found the wee small summary/chapter 1.
Right now i need some rasgulla to memorize the experience of the day i started ffs till now.
Tc

Capt Jack Sparrow away to the dead end!!

Edited by ayesha_78 - 18 November 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlpallavisarkarElizaKawakanajigokuljyothiram_Precious_BubblyRsandyukkaka.lgrsk16evergohem123hana_ynavyabtaniksswasthiShaunSAAngelicDesiresQueen.BeeNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-dumas.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Darr - New - 18/11/11 chapter 3 page 6" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Prologue..

Chapter 1 page 1
chapter 2 page 3
chapter 3 page 6

Edited by ayesha_78 - 18 November 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Ayesha, loved how you've started this, very intriguing!!!

Summary is great sets the scene perfectly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Great work Ayesha, The Kinjal part sounds intriguing with your tips you should extrapolate and make a great story out of it, looking forward to chapter 2...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJTarantallegra

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
ayesha awsome start loved it waiting for next partTongue

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Great start Ayesha ... looking forward to the next part.

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to the next part

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Loved it Ayesha!,so many FF's hehe,please pm me when u update x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top