Pavitra Rishta

An Incomplete Story...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
""Sumtyms being gud iz nt enuf, sumtyms doing ryt iz wrong, sumtyms no matter hw dearly u want sumthng u dnt get it...

It was The 1st day at college. New faces, new people, little nervous. I  didnt knw any1 else. But i was within myself. Suddenly my eyes stopped at someone. i dnt noe what was that. But i gasped fr a moment. It was dat cute gal... but i didnt talk to her...

Few days later i decided to talk 2 her, bt i saw she has got her friend circle olready and i didnt say anythin 2 her..

Few days later, i finally said my 1st word 2 her..

Oh , my name iz Manav by d way..

Manav: Hey, u got failed in mechanics..

Dis waS wht i said.. it must b d most dumbo thng 2 say 2 ny1 whn u r talkin fr 1st tym.

After dat i didnt talk 2 her for 2 semesters..

Lemme introduce mahself first. i am Manav, studying in engg college. fulfilling my parents dream. And bout mah dreamz, i dnt even noe what i want.

It was 2nd month of 3rd semester..
by luck, i was sitting behind her. her name wass archana

I could sense she was innocent. Sweet, simple.
Iwas getting bored in class. took out a chocolate and started eating. She noticed dat and i could see dat she wanted dat. Before i could offer her dat , she said

Archana: "sharm nahi aati, akele chocolate kha rha hai..."

I was stunned. i didnt noe what to do. i gave her d whole chocolate.
My friends sittin besides me stared at me lyk i had given Their kidneys to her.

But dis was hw i first interacted wid her. I knew she was in a RELATIONSHIP. but dat didnt stop me from gettin attracted towards her. Attracted word might nt b correct, coz it was definitely love.

Eating food was her hobby. She could get excited after seein any food and i started makin funb and teasing her on her innocence. She 2 liked it.

Slowly and steadily, we were friends, and then good friends. 
Then one day...

Archana: I would lyk 2 share sum thin wid u

Me: Yeah sure

Archana: U noe i am in relation wid Atif

Me: yeah

Archana: i told dis 2 my Elder sis and she was initially happy  wid dat.. bt suddenly she iz forcing me 2 Breakup with him coz we r of different religion. I am a small town gal.. I cant go against mah family neither could i live widout Him.. What 2 do, wouild u talk 2 my sis.. Would u help me??

I didnt know what 2 say 2 her.. bt i could see she loved him alot. So i consoled her and promised her dat i would help her.. she hugged me. yes, i olwayz felt lyk hugging her bt never knew dat i wud b doing so after this..

Slowly, she became fully open 2 me and i became her One of Best Friends.. 
She was always in my mind. i always wanted 2 be with her. For her one smile, i even used 2 do cheap things.
Bt i knew dat she loved sum1 else.

Yet it didnt stop me by loving her. I decided to hide my feelings. Perhaps, it iz d most difficult thing 2 b JUST friends with d one whom u love dearly and YOUR LOVE TELLS YOU DAILY BOUT THE ONE SHE LUVS..

Then one day, she introduced Atif 2 me and vice versa.

Atif: Hi Manav.. 

Me: Hi..

Atif: Archana olways talks bout u..

Me: But i am surelv nt more dan she talks bout u 2 me..

Atif: haha.. U r vry funny

Me: Its nt funny

Then dere was small silence.. i realized quickly what was i doing..

Me: Coz its vry vry funny

Then all started laughing..  But behind my every laugh, every smile, there was immense pain. maybe is houldnt have gone closer 2 her.. Maybe i shouldnt have been friends with her... More i knew her, more i started loving her..

I dnt noe what will be the end of my story, whether i wud b even able to express my love 2 Archana.. But i miss her and love her.. dats ol i noe..""

Atif: Archana, lets go.. we are getting late for the movie...

Archana: Coming..

Archana wiped her tears,  closed the diary of Manav and hid the diary and left d room...

Edited by -ALI- - 13 November 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxnikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Incomplete Story..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Cry

This story needs a sequel!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top