Fan Fictions

physical abuse/ Rape scene in FFs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rujul13

Rujul13

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I have one question to all writers - Rape is the only incident that happens in any girl's life? life is full of incidents other than rape. then why every other F F has incident of rape?

either Hero's sister is gang raped, heroine's raped by someone or physically abused by hero, or someone just rape heroine or hero's sister to take revenge...

I am fed up with all these. I know that FF Forum has so many good writers who has capability to write story using any other incident of life than why most of the FF revolves around this topic?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stupidcupid1234dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "physical abuse/ Rape scene in FFs" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top