Twilight

8 More Days Left! Excited? Talk! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Catching it 2morrow, it had premier today but very late time so seing tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8 More Days Left! Excited? Talk! (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Is it just me or no one watched it yet??

I saw it yesterday..  Damn awesome, just felt to much nude and se**al scenes between Edward and Bella, cant be seen by younger audience, and looking at the popularity the audience is very young.

pari0706

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I just saw it ... I liked it but as Nadi already said it was too adult scenes.. I would say overall it was a very good adaption of the book

Angel-Jot.

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Pari, yup I felt some scenes could had been left out, I mean kids are die hard fans and those scenes are just too much for them too see.

I liked the movie, specially the way fun was used, I mean in serious scenes there was a bit comedy which I liked. I was shocked when Bella was going to fall I mean it looked so realistic the way they showed her body and bones crushing everyone in the cinema Hall was like OHH and was like jumped up and in suspense was NOOO , really damn good made, also the wa the showed Bella so thin, I was like EWww, but it was cmputer made I will say and good place to end it, even though I just cant wait for last part.

Also I liked Jakob's role in it, the way he love and protect Bella and also how he helped her a lot and specially the Renesmee scene at the end when he fell down looking at her, Damn she was cute ohh such a cute baby never seen:)

Sorry im trying not to reveal much for those who havent seen it yet

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
^^Nadi - I completely agree ... the way they showed Bella's detoriating health was just wow.. and the way they showed the venom heal her ribs and then she just suddenly became normal .. i mean one moment she is all pale and her chest was crushed and next second her chest is coming up and her face becomes nice .. it was nicely portrayed... I loved baby bella and baby renesemee... especially loved Jacob's face when bella told him the name Renesemee ... I could feel her was thinking its too long and complicated loool

Overall it was a nice portrayal but sometimes too much detail..

One more thing I loved was the Volturi scene, the way Aro's schemes are shown.. it sets up next movie brilliantly ..

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Lol truuee.. Weird I didnt see any Volturi scene Shocked I was like what it ws shown in promo's but didnt show it movie, weird.??

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
No the Volturi scene was shown at the end after all the titles and credtis were over. I knew this because one of my friend had seen it before and she told me but more than half of people had left cinema when that was shown. 

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Shocked OHH damn, we left also when it ended, shit,, crap... I was like it was shown in promo's where is the scenes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top