Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Fan Campaign for Promotions - Page 5

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ummm just because Himmanshoo won an award (*dances still*) doesn't mean we stop, right? hehe ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rasha, agree with you its even more reason to give feedback to Zee since BBAT fan base doesn't come under the TRP game since most are international fans...And with the new shows need to ensure the Zee people that fans internationally want their show no matter what the biased TRP say!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A new show will be soon be introduced in December. Therefore it is imperative that we fight for Bhagonwali to be televised at an earlier time.
rashaa thumbnail
Thanks luvsagar, please, all, continue emailing and Facebook posting and Tweeting Zee!!

Cleos - I don't know how easy it will be for us to achieve a time change from Zee in India, but let's try! 10:30 is quite late for a lot of my family and they don't end up watching, and our power cut is during the repeat >_<

So everyone - our #1 goal is to get Bhagonwali more publicity - and the fact that fans will post is a boon to the show in itself!! Please please continue!!

--------------------------------
Surish thumbnail
I'll do my utmost best to encourage fans to engage in this forum and support Bhagonwali tremendously. At no time Bhagonwali will be taken off the air. We'll endure to the end if we have to.
        Bhagonwali
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Of all the soaps Bhagonwali is my favourite because it is utterly unique.I've visited other forums and what I've noticed is that at least ten to twenty different topics are being discussed on a daily basis. Regardless of how monotonous their tracks may be or whosoever is participating in the forum at the moment, they support their favourite show with dignity. Here our forum leaves much too be desired. Our posts are minimal in comparison to the other forums. Hence the reason they will always have the tendency to score very high points in their chaskermeter reading, TRP'S and TAM. No one is to be blamed but us.Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
rashaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irenecooblal

Of all the soaps Bhagonwali is my favourite because it is utterly unique.I've visited other forums and what I've noticed is that at least ten to twenty different topics are being discussed on a daily basis. Regardless of how monotonous their tracks may be or whosoever is participating in the forum at the moment, they support their favourite show with dignity. Here our forum leaves much too be desired. Our posts are minimal in comparison to the other forums. Hence the reason they will always have the tendency to score very high points in their chaskermeter reading, TRP'S and TAM. No one is to be blamed but us.

I see your point, Irene, but we're trying to get more out of the NETWORK. Zee really treats Bhagonwali badly, and refuses to put ANY effort into promoting the show! It's not too hard for them to do!!! They're a HUGE, highly successful company, and they can afford to put some more time and energy into ONE show which is battling for eyeballs at the end of PRIMETIME! Everything you're saying makes sense too, but it's only for the forums here, while we're looking at the network ðŸ˜Š

-------------------------------
Edited by rashaa - 12 years ago