i really loved ur concept
and ur first part was awesome
fantastic ff
too good
pl o update next part soon

Posted: 12 years ago
SIS...
love u lodsss...🤗🤗🤗
m again commenting here to say u dat plzzz make it longer dan jst 10 parts plzzz...
i know u hv said 10days for dem to know each other bt still...
i loved dis story lodsss...
its quite uniqe...
plzzz make it atleast 15parts plzzz plzzz plzzz
piiillliiissshhh sis...
pretty plzzz...
love u sis...🤗🤗🤗

ps: hoping u will consider my req...😳

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 18anila1

SIS...
love u lodsss...🤗🤗🤗
m again commenting here to say u dat plzzz make it longer dan jst 10 parts plzzz...
i know u hv said 10days for dem to know each other bt still...
i loved dis story lodsss...
its quite uniqe...
plzzz make it atleast 15parts plzzz plzzz plzzz
piiillliiissshhh sis...
pretty plzzz...
love u sis...🤗🤗🤗

ps: hoping u will consider my req...😳

Aww Anila sis🤗🤗

dont worry,when the story will move on then INSHALLAH according to all of  you responce i ll write few more parts...as i know i have to add some more parts...
so chill🤗🤗

btw Today u ll get update...Embarrassed

love y too🤗

Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago
@soni773

dear u ll get update Today...:)
Originally posted by Maria.

Aww Anila sis🤗🤗

dont worry,when the story will move on then INSHALLAH according to all of  you responce i ll write few more parts...as i know i have to add some more parts...
so chill🤗🤗

btw Today u ll get update...Embarrassed

love y too🤗

mee too want atleast 15 chapters of this FFEmbarrassed
hey Maria please update it soon

Writer Note

Thank u so much everyone for ur beautiful responce and comments🤗🤗Thanks for liking the concept ...means a lot to me🤗🤗

i hope u ll like its coming parts too..keep reading the story.🤗
Maria...remember me in ur prayers🤗

A journey 'Strangers to Lovers

Journey Begin

"ohh Sharma get up! you have to meet your would be wife" he threw the comforter aside  hugged his  pillow tightly mumbling in his half sleep as  the alarm was ringing for the past 25 minutes and warning him to get up "what the hell is this" he raised his hand towards side table and snoozed off the ringing alarm "that's great now. I can sleep peacefully" he mumbled hiding his face in his pillow "do  let her wait for me"he smiled in half sleep imagining irritation on Nupur's face  while waiting for him.

"Again you came late..do you have an idea for the past 15 minutes I was waiting for you.i told you in our first meeting I like punctuality but it seems you don't take it serious" she yelled at him and

Mayank opened his eyes with jerked and looked around, gaining consciousness and smiled.. "ohh that was dream!!!"he sighed feeling reveled

"Phew"

I thought today again I got late and Ms Bhushan yelled at me for coming late.. "ohh God before marriage she is behaving like strict wife what would she do after marriage" he remembered their last meeting.. "Don't know how I will tolerate her attitude in these 10 days"he made irritated face sitting on bed cupping his face with his hands. "ohh God Please save me"he sadly looked up  and shuffled off the bed moving his fingers in his hairs towards washroom in his pajamas.

Nupur's mobile rang and she pulled her comforter over her face wrapping it around her ears so she could not hear the bell of cell phone which was irritating her like hell.but the cell phone ringing again and again she groaned removing comforter from her face and flipped her eyes in irritation in sleep and rubbing them she finally opened them and raised her head to take her cell phone which was placing on the side table.. "What the hell is this??who is calling me in the morning" she mumbled in half sleep yawing "hello!!"without checking the name of flash screen she received the call .. "Good Morning would be Mrs Sharma"a same soft mainly voice hit with her ear drums and she opened her eyes with jerk looking at mobile screen. "You!! Mr Sharma" she mumbled opening her eyes and he smiled to hear shocking and surprising sound in her voice "don't forget I don't said to this marriage 'YES'yet so you no need to call me Mrs Sharma..i am still Bhushan"being irritated due to his repeated word "Mrs Sharma"she finally spoke up and he felt content to made her irritate. "Well you don't either refuse this marriage proposal yet so I have some hopes to see you as Mrs Sharma. so don't you think being your future husband I can call you Mrs.Sharma"he bit his lips enjoying playing with her making her more irritate and she glared at mobile screen in wished if he would in front of her he surely get slap for irritating her but sigh he was not so she took deep breath try to calm her raising temper while her white, soft pink cheeks turned a bit red due to anger.. "Forget it"she said in irritation coming back to point but she could hear the giggling from other side and frowned" why did you call me early in the morning..dont you think sharma its against manner to disturb someone's sleep"she came to point squeezing her eye borrows in the most perfect manner to show her irritation as she was not in mood to argue with him. "I think MS Bhushan you forget we have to meet daily till 10 days and for you kind information its noon not early morning" he said adding bit sarcastic tone in his voice and Nupur raised her eye borrows and looked at clock. it was 12:15.she pouted childishly "someone told me yesterday that she is very punctual so today I am expecting the same I am coming to pick up you in half an hour" he said in a bit ordering  yet sarcastic tone and Nupur gave angry glare to phone screen biting her lips.. "Calm down Nupur.try to bear him just for 10 days" she took deep breath ignoring his mocking tone while Mayank was enjoying and smiling to take revenge for yesterday. "Don't worry Sharma I am not going to be late"she said sarcastically in quite loud tone rising her eye borrows and Mayank grinned. did not know why but he liked to irritate her. "Then ok bye"he said and smiled and wait for her reply before cutting the call "bye.."she said in irritation while pouting "sharma'.listen".he was about to press Exit button when she screamed "yup!!say I am listening Mrs Sharma"he said in cheesy tone and for once Nupur wished to threw the mobile but then she gulped down her anger "Sharma I want to remind you I have my own car so you no need to come to pick up me" she informed him "I don't think we can spend time together traveling alone in our cars "he said in polite tone and Nupur embarrassed when his words registered in his mind and first time since they met she felt he was right. They had to take a big decision for their lives so it was necessary for them to spend time together. "Ok you can come to pick up me"Though she admitted in her heart he was right but did not want to accept in front of him after all it was against her nature so she said plainly and Mayank smiled to hear childish yet soft voice like a child who finally gave up. "bye"he said and pressed the exit button though he wanted to add "Mrs Sharma"in it but he let it as. He did not want to irritate her more. But this conversation left a smile on his lips.

"ohh God he is getting on my nerves"she murmured under her breath rubbing her eyes,she pushed her silky black,messy hair out of her face and got up from her bed scolding Mayank and decided to get ready.

************************************************************

She came out of washroom wrapping knee length pink rob around her body which was hugging her body perfectly she was looking hot drying her wet hair with her towel, she opened her cupboard and gave glance to her dresses she usually got ready according to her taste and choice but today she had to impress Sharma.

"I want to see his widened eyes after looking at me" she grinned.. "are you ready sharma ?"She wanted to take revenge from him  for irritating her..

She looked at the mirror after she had  gotten dressed in light pink knee length western outfit which was hugging her body tightly to one could easily felt her body curves even under her dress, her hairs were on one side of her shoulder, wearing white long heel she was looking sexy. She smirked after seeing herself in mirror when she heared the sound of horn and looked at clock he has come exactly after half an hour. "Impressive Sharma"she murmured and smiling mischievously stepped out the room..

As she came out of house her eyes fell at him wearing Dark denim jeans, a pale blue body hugging t-shirt, wearing glasses and a soft smile on his lips ,resting his back at the door of his car he was looking stupendous handsome that she could not help but admired him'

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

here is next part i hope u ll liked it😳

Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago