Fan Fictions

MN FF*A journey-Strangers to Lovers*Last Pt.pg 98

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friendsπŸ€—πŸ€—

dont be surprise to see another new FF of me.😳

i am going to write something which is not my forte but as a writer i wanted to write something which i never write before so this Short FF is quite Hatke

about story i am not giving any character sketch but i m sure this Time you will see different Mayur...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

i m hoping the same love and responce which you always give me😳

about updates..

This short FF i will try to update regularly or with one day gap..

waiting for ur responce...πŸ€—

Love

Maria...remember me in ur prayersπŸ˜³πŸ€—
Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

Index

Pt1...pg 1
Pt 2..pg 9
Pt 3..pg 17
Pt 4..pg 24
Pt 5..pg 31
Pt 6..pg 38
Pt 7.pg 45
Pt 8..pg 52
Pt 9..pg 58
Pt 10..pg 65
Pt 11..pg 70
Pt 12...pg 74
Pt 13...pg 80
Pt 14...pg 86
Last part..pg 93
Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

PM List

IF u want PM for this FF.plz press the like tab here..
Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

A journey - Strangers to Lovers

Our First Meeting

A Black Mercedes stopped at the front door of the most expensive restaurant of Mumbai,Driver came out the car and rushed to opened the back door of car.. "I already told you I have to reach at time what if he already is in Restaurant .you can loose your job"she pointed her finger towards him giving him warning and he lowered his eyes obediently. She smirked to see the affect of his words on him and slipped her glasses to her nose and blinked her eyes proudly, she took steps out of the car and people around her forgot to blinked their eyes, wearing short skirt with sleeveless shirt, placing scarf around her neck with shiny white legs exposing her body more she was looking stupendous hot and sexy,she proudly smiled biting her lips to felt the gazes on her. "Wait here"moving her eye balls towards him she gave him instruction and he just nodded his head without giving much attention to his reply she walked towards the door she pushed the white transparent door slightly and entered in restaurant. she looked around and choose a corner table "its seems he has not come yet" she smirked wearing her glasses and moved towards the table she placed her bag in the middle of table and gave glance to her surrounding "mom told me he is very punctual. so its his punctuality" she sarcastically murmured under her breath as she hated to do wait after all she was Nupur Bhushan,the one and only daughter of the famous industrious Mohan Bhushan,she just completed in her studies in London and its been just a month she returned back after getting Degree in Masters of English .she thought she will enjoy her life fully but her all dreams now were about to shattered as her parents wanted her to get married, actually they already selected a suitable boy for her, son of Mohan Bhushan's friend Mayank Sharma.he was very intelligent, had completed his MBA recently and now he joined his father business.Mayank sharma was too the son of famous industries Rohit Sharma.Mohan Bhushan and Rohit Sharma were business partners too..

"mam will you like to take something"a waiter came and stood in front of her. "No not now"looking at her mobile screen she said without giving her look "ok as you wish"he smiled not because of  seeing beautiful girl but it was his duty too..she switched off her mobile and watched through the mirror. "Its seems he forget he has to meet me"she mumbled and looked at her watch it was 5.10 now and they had to meet exactly at 5.00PM.

"I am sorry I got late.."taking off his glasses he looked at her.Nupur raised her head a  bit and gave glance him head to toe, wearing black shirt, blue jeans ,stylish expensive watch around his wrist,brown shining eyes, a soft yet proudly smile on his face he was looking  handsome and the thing which she felt quite interesting he had too the same proudly  attitude in his personality which she had too "not bad"she murmured under her breath so he could not hear what she said.. "Hmm its okay "she smiled in responded back and Mayank took his seat "Thanks Ms Bhushan"he responded back with soft smile "but  Mr Sharma I am not used to it so after marriage I will not tolerate it. I like punctuaity"she said looking at him and he leaned a bit towards her. "its seems Ms Bhushan you have decided to make me your hubby"he winked at her and Nupur eyes got widened for a moment and Mayank smirked but soon she control herself and made her face serious.. "Well I did not mean to  say it.you take me wrong"she glared him and Mayank stared at her "hmm she has attractive feautures"he thought biting his lower lip and Nupur felt shiver in her body to felt his intense gaze on her it was quite new experience for her.. "Mr.Sharma if you're starring session get finished so can we start our conversation properly because as far as I know we are here to meet each other, to ask about each other likes or dislikes so we could decide we are perfect for each other or not" she said coming on  to point and Mayank jerked his thought "yeah sure Ms Bhushan so tell me what you want to tell me about you or want to ask about me.?" he raised his eye borrows and Nupur opened her mouth to say something when waiter again came. he stopped her.. "Ms Bhushan just a minute" he said and turned his face towards waiter and Nupur gave  irritated look to both of the persons who were in front of her eyes. no one ever had courage to interrupt her but today Mayank did which no one ever could do..

"Mam, sir would you like to eat or drink something?"he asked while smiling.. "hmm one cup of black coffee with cream" and "Ms Bhushan you ?"he said turning his face " orange juice with mint"she clinched her teeth a bit but then took deep breath to calmed herself down she did not want any fight in their first meeting as her mother gave her lots of instructions before coming here.Mayank gave order and Waiter go back and he turned his face towards her again "I am sorry"..But she did not respond back "actually Mr.Sharma I don't want to get married"."can I take it as your rejection" he stared into her eyes.. "its not like that Mr.Sharma" she continued further "as I have join dance classes so if I said yes to this marriage how will I complete dance course"she pouted giving him serious look as it was the matter of life and death for her and Mayank burst out into laughter after hearing her words and Nupur glared him angrily as according to her it was serious topic "you don't want to marry because of dance classes'"Mayank said in between his laugh  "so what?" Nupur clinched her jaw in irritation to see him laughing.. "ohh 'stop Mayank"he took deep breath to stabling his breath and found her glaring at him which he found very cute.. "you know you are the first girl I ever met who want to refuse marriage proposal because of her dance classes"he laughed looking at her and Nupur felt urge to slapped him hard on his face who was laughing at her,the first ever person who made laugh of her.. "its seems you have long list of girls whom you met"she sarcastically while giving him victory smile and Mayank leaned his face towards her and her heart skipped a bit to felt his breath near to her face they stared into eachother eyes.. "yup I met many girls but no one was like you..you are unique piece "he winked at her and she taken aback at his words more than his act. He smiled to see confuse look on her face.. "I like it"he murmured..

"so Ms Bhushan well I have no objection about your dance classes you can carry it after our marriage too'''"

She interrupted him "I think you are very curious about my decision well.I did not said"yes"to this marriage yet"she smirked and Mayank awed to see her guts she had something which he never saw before in any girl "ok so don't you think we should give chance to our parents choice.."

"I think we should"she replied nodding her head..

"so Ms Bhushan as you know our parents give us 10 days to decide about this marriage,in these 10 days we will meet daily and try to understand eachother then if we felt we both are comfortable with eachother or can spend life together we will say yes to this marriage otherwise No"he said in serious tone looking at her and she quietly listen him.. "okk I liked the idea.so Mr..Sharma done'in these 10 days if you get succeed to impress me I will say yes" she wore her glasses again and gave him mischievous smile.. "Same here Ms Bhushan"he replied in same proudly tone they both looked at each other when Waiter distracted their moment "sir here is your order"he said and Mayank turned back "ok"

"well Mr.Sharm you enjoy your coffee as I am getting late I have to reach somewhere and I am very punctual"she smirked and Mayank got the clue she said it sarcastically. "well Ms Bhushan I have to go  now too"he too stood up wearing his glasses

She took her bag and mobile.. "Mr Sharma nice to meet you"she forwarded her hand towards him and holding her hand in his he kissed on her hand gently.. "Well I would like to call you Mrs Sharma after 10 days"he stared into her eyes and her  heart fluttered but she soon hid that blush which appeared unknowingly on her cheeks.. "will see"she said and biting her lips moved towards the door.. "I will make it reality"he grinned and went towards counter paid bill and placing tip for waiter he too walked out the restaurant..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first part.i hope u ll liked it😳 Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SIS...πŸ€—
u know i missed u...
i know m late bt EID MUBARAK...
maine pm mein bhi wish kiya tha...hehe
wow nw ff han!!!!!!!
uff...dats why i love u sooo much ...By God!!!😳
awesome ff...
i jst loved it to d core...
bt why short ff plzzz i want it as a long ff...
i loved d 1st part its jst mindblowing total different avatar plzzz make it a long ff na!!!
love u sis...πŸ€—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 18anila1

SIS...πŸ€—
u know i missed u...
i know m late bt EID MUBARAK...
maine pm mein bhi wish kiya tha...hehe
wow nw ff han!!!!!!!
uff...dats why i love u sooo much ...By God!!!😳

Anila SisπŸ€—πŸ€—h r u???i missed u too...

btw where were you for the past few days???
drmaha thumbnail
wow nice concept
congrtz fo rthe new ff...

bioth are equal in fight.lol...
loved their convo...
amazing...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept Maria!
luved mayur's first meeting...it was total hatke πŸ˜‰