India-Forums

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

part 21 of Saanjh

neelam8 Groupbie
neelam8
neelam8

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

"I seriously can not believe that Headmaster Singhania wants to see me now. I mean really, it's 6: 30 in the morning," Saanjh was complaining.

"What could he possibly want from you now? Aren't you doing enough?" Aditi asked, as she was stepping into the bathroom.

"I really don't know," Saanjh said trying her best not to sound grumpy. "Anyway, I should get going. If this takes a lot of time, I won't be able to reach class in an hour. I still didn't eat you know."

"Like usual," Aditi replied, rolling her eyes.

Grabbing her keys, Saanjh opened the door and said bye to Aditi.

"Tell me what he says!" Aditi called after her.

"I will!"

"I am really sorry I called you so early in the morning," Headmaster Singhania said, sincerely sounding apologetic.

Feeling a little guilty for being so angry at Headmaster Singhania, Saanjh smiled and said it was okay. "It's fine. I was up anyway."

"Well, actually I have another order for you." Shrugging meekly, Headmaster Singhania smiled. "I know you have more than enough to do. But just one last favor. I hope you won't mind?"

Sighing softly, Saanjh nodded. "No of course not. Go ahead."

"Well, you know Ishan can not see, right?" Headmaster Singhania asked.

"Sir, you're stating the obvious," Saanjh said with a grin.

"Well, yea. I just realized that Ishan does not dorm with anyone so I can not tell his roommate to help Ishan with his daily needs. And suppose Ishan trips over any object or damages himself in any way. Problems will arise and it will be due to our negligence of this matter. So to avoid any of this in the future, I have a suggestion. I think you should help Ishan clean his room, do his laundry, and that kind of stuff." Pausing for a breath, Mr. Singhania continued. "And I know you must be thinking that you are not allowed to enter the boy's room building so how can you get in? Well, I have made a pass which will enable you to enter the boy's dormitories anytime you feel it necessary. I trust you and believe you will not misuse your pass. Also, I have already informed the security guard in the front of the building. There will be no trouble, alright?"

Trying hard not to throw herself at a wall, Saanjh nodded and smiled. "Of course sir. Whatever you say."

"Wonderful, I knew you would cooperate," Headmaster Singhania said, obviously thrilled. Handing Saanjh a slip, he said, "This is your pass. And you may leave now. Once again, I am sorry to have disturbed you."

"Of course sir, of course." Standing up, Saanjh headed towards the door and sulked at her fate. Don't I have enough to do?

____________________________________________________________ ________________

Walking outside, Saanjh wondered what she should do now. She did not feel like going back to her dorm as not much time was left until her first lecture. There was no reason to anyway. She was not drowsy anymore and her hunger had died a while ago.

A smile forming on her face, Saanjh decided to use her pass to go up to Ishan's room now. This could be fun, she thought with a laugh.

Speeding up a little, Saanjh greeted the security guard standing outside the boys building. "Can I go inside sir?"

"Of course ma'am. Now you have permission. But don't misbehave in there," the guard added with a smile.

"I won't sir," Saanjh said laughing, walking in. The second she walked in, Saanjh realized everyone was staring at her. Everyone. Several boys whistled as she walked past them.

"Oh damn, maybe this wasn't such a good idea," Saanjh muttered to herself. Climbing the stairs, Saanjh tried to remember what room Ishan was in. 330? 319? It was something on the third floor, she just did not know what room.

A young man came out of his room in a towel and was asking his neighbor for a razor when all of a sudden, he saw Saanjh. Turning red, he quickly walked back to his room and yelled, "Um Sameer, forget about it. I'll shave some other time."

"Wait!" Saanjh yelled after him....but he had already closed the door.

Who should I ask? Saanjh asked herself, looking around for someone. As if listening to her thoughts, someone opened the door and smiled at her. "I thought I heard a girl out here."

"Oh hi. Actually, I was wondering if you knew where the new student's room was? His name is Ishan Mehta."

"Oh, room 349. You're Saanjh right?" he asked after a pause.

"Yea," Saanjh replied. It seemed she had become popular overnight almost. Everyone seemed to know the girl taking care of the new student. Was it that big of a deal?

"Hey, I'm Shweb. Nice to meet you." With another sweet smile, Shweb said bye and went back inside.

Moving down the hallway, Saanjh reached Ishan's room and knocked on his door. When he didn't open the door for almost a minute, Saanjh realized it was too early to disturb him. What was she thinking? As she was about to knock one final time, Ishan finally opened the door.

"Yes?"

Ishan had just come out of the shower and water was dripping from his hair. The drops were making their way onto his shoulders down his back, which were both still bare as he had not put on a shirt yet.

A little shocked, Saanjh's lips remained locked for a couple of seconds. She did not think it was possible but Ishan looked more handsome than usual.

"Anyone there?"

"Oh. Hey, Ishan," Saanjh finally said.

"Saanjh? Uh...why are you here? Are you supposed to be here? You know I could get down the stairs by myself. And even if I couldn't, I am sure someone would have helped me. You should leave. You might get in trouble."

"Ishan, calm down," Saanjh said laughing. "I have a pass. I am allowed to be here now. Headmaster Singhania called me to his office a while ago and he gave me a pass which now enables me to come to your dorm anytime I need to or anytime you want me to."

Clearly pleased, Ishan smiled. "Oh really?"

Slightly uncomfortable, Saanjh turned a bit crimson. "Um yea. Well, actually, the thing is Headmaster Singhania suggested that I come here if you ever need help or anything. You know, cleaning your room or helping with laundry, and other stuff like that."

"Wow, I feel even more sorry for you." Crunching his nose, Ishan continued. "But don't worry, I won't make you come here to help me or anything. I can handle things by myself." Smiling slyly, he added, "But then again, maybe I will call you her now and then."

"Right," Saanjh said, wishing Ishan would throw on a shirt. It was kind of hard not to stare. Even though, Ishan could not see, it seemed like he could and he would know if Saanjh kept her eyes fixed on him. "Um, well. Well, I should be going now. I just wanted to tell you that."

"You can come inside and wait until our first class," Ishan said beckoning towards his room.

"No, no. It's completely alright. Completely alright. I'll wait outside, okay? Bye." Rushing away, Saanjh went outside and sat on a bench until Ishan was ready for class.

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
lol.. dat was interesting.. ishan is falling in love and saanjh can come 2 his dorm everydy now.. haha nice.. dis is a realli qt love story lol.. good job!
bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

ooooooo, this definately warming up! ishan seems really hot and good looking,lol.

please write quicker, the story is getting so intense now,lol.

quick!!!! write the next part.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
wow...that is interesting....
i love where this story is going....wow...plz post more...
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbles

ooooooo, this definately warming up! ishan seems really hot and good looking,lol.

please write quicker, the story is getting so intense now,lol.

quick!!!! write the next part.

totally agree with u.... LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top