Thendral

Thendral Thriller Promo November 14th - 18th (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the promo sweety
charu i hate .,,doing tooo much and pavom both tamil and thulasi
why cant thulasi take a step...???

anand route clear...

MM pleading to tamil for what ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamkarthi173anithuSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thriller Promo November 14th - 18th (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety dear for the promo...
Finally the pshyco is back... She ignores TA in turn he ignores Tulasi... Tulasi who should ignore GW and her romance with her Maramagal is not doing so... Thumbs Down
MM turns up in support of Tulasi... but why does the lead heroine need someone to speak for her always?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173SweetyGreen

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Thanks Sweety dear for the promo...
Finally the pshyco is back... She ignores TA in turn he ignores Tulasi... Tulasi who should ignore GW and her romance with her Maramagal is not doing so... Thumbs Down
MM turns up in support of Tulasi... but why does the lead heroine need someone to speak for her always?

well said harhem .she always need someone to support her mainly with her problem with husband.In this issue, we have to appreciate Tamil.he  never done such things.

better she can discuss with GP.he is like her father .but she didnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anithuSweetyGreen

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks Karthi...

If you take  other serials, the lead heroine does everything on her own.. she is powerful than all the men even.. i liked this serial only because of the fact that it doesnt give importance to the heroine but to education, family in general. but to create sympathy for the heroine do make it fall in the same category as the other serials... Would be nice to see the hero and heroine coming up in their life with their own efforts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamkarthi173SweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@harhem and Karthi -
I just have a different idea on why T always needed someone for her issues. Even in real life when we face an issue, the issue is immediately disscussed with someone who is very close, may be the spouse/parents/siblings. So for T Deepa is like a mother to who she discloses every issue, but since Deepa is very young compared to their(T/T) age, her words does not carry any importance in their issue. But anyways Deepa interfering in this issue is not necessary, its okie if T shares but Deepa shd only console her than interferingConfused. Now TA's behaviour(Her only hope in life) is what she is bothered all about now and thats the reason she even said she will talk to Charu Confused. He is not even ready to listen to her side of story about psycho and she is amost sure psycho is playing in her life. So her next choice is MM.(as she is motherless).
 But one thing which i am totally against is both T and MM going and asking/begging to TA. According to T, TA should first calm down and only then they would be able to focus on things. Usually when something is disturbing in mind ppl would not be able to focus on other things and same thing is happening here. But their way of approach is what is totally annoying. Even Psycho needed a moral support(ROFL) for her super plan "Grab TA" but her way of approach (she was even begging to GW) is not that much weak as T/MM.Confused I am not against T for help from others but the way of asking help is what annoys more. Plus this TA going and ask to C/KP is again a flaw in TA's character. Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfankarthi173anithuSweetyGreenharith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i agree with harhem..some of the positives include T withholding info abt sudha to TA so that peace in the family is there and encouraging TA to put up or overlook when his elder bro shouts...
much needed sentiments now to keep family united...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbakarthi173SweetyGreenharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@Shubba... I dont feel T is wrong in approaching her father to help her in the situation. If she can find out Charu is behind this trap she should not be begging GW to talk to Charu... she can find out some idea to trap Charu by following her. There is no point in crying infront of TA and creating sympathy.. She has seen so much in her life which should generate enough guts to handle people like GW & Charu...She shows her irritation only to TA where she should not show it. TA as other case shouts at her is angry at her but if she finds way to tackle him, he will easily melt at her words.

Hey this is just my opinion.. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbakarthi173SweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

@Shubba... I dont feel T is wrong in approaching her father to help her in the situation. If she can find out Charu is behind this trap she should not be begging GW to talk to Charu... she can find out some idea to trap Charu by following her. There is no point in crying infront of TA and creating sympathy.. She has seen so much in her life which should generate enough guts to handle people like GW & Charu...She shows her irritation only to TA where she should not show it. TA as other case shouts at her is angry at her but if she finds way to tackle him, he will easily melt at her words.

Hey this is just my opinion.. Wink

LOL yes...same thing is what i meant...Big smile but my only point was she can ask help but her way of approaching problems is so weak. She herself got trapped by shouting at C and TA himself became against her. So now she cannot overtake against TA, yet again with same charu. But when she is 100% confident that C is trying to ruin her life, if she keeps doing same thing it would be Thumbs Down as a lead heroine. with GW tortures, it would not at all have happened if she had listened to TA's words when he said they cud have looked for a separate house. She herself invited the problem here. And irritation to TA is again not welcome by me too, actually her timing is so bad in shouting at TA and like u say she gets easilt carried away by his words...Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfankarthi173anithuSweetyGreenharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top