Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Thriller Promo November 14th - 18th (Page 2)

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks Sweety for the promo...

ROFL TA ignoring T in slow motion...but he does not realise that his life is going away from his hand in speed trackDead...

What a dress code match for TA and Psycho...but somehow since its a dark colour costume i somehow think its gg to favour T Tongue...thats  "Anti Psycho dresscode"...

SO finally psycho has landed in Chennai...Pls madam charu take the avar inside the room and put a pei dance so that he goes straight and falls at T's feet...Dead

TA at temple...why so fast at temple...he shd have gone to the electric post which is his mother's so called temple so that soon GW comes there for begging Dead
One thing i m ahppy is...the did not show any SMM romance to make us more irritated  Angry..

Ithe rate la anand scenes each promo vantha...pariharam for thendral thaan...Confused

yes akka.vikatan televistas kita solli muthala thendral or directorku pariharam pannanu .

kumaran sir neenga venna one leave eduthu kalahasthi poitu vangalaen.
atleast appadiyathu storyla ethavathu munnethram irukanu papom.

oh god!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanTTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoanithuNixkieSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety for the promo!!

Again another week with many other tracks.  There is one TT scene and that will probably be short.  No solo scenes with Tulasi either...what is the director thinking!!!!!

Good to see MM back...asking Tamil to forgive Tulasi it seems...not something that I want to see...
Bhuvana vs TPS continues this time at police station.
Anand scenes to waste some time!!!
Tamil at Nitesh's house, probably to get his job back from Charu.

Overall a not so interesting promo.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnTTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithuSweetyGreen

Baki IF-Sizzlerz
Baki
Baki

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Tamil is really annoying nowadays!!
I'm just hating the way they are turning Thulasi and Tamil's character! Before their marriage, they both were strong, but now they are weak and they are counting on other people!
Thulasi is begging her mother-in-law!
Tamil is almost begging Charu for the job!

sowjanya32acornnThendralfanTTfanmellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173SweetyGreen

sowjanya32 Groupbie
sowjanya32
sowjanya32

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I dont think so just because he is hurting thulasi people annoying with ta changed its not true.Charu thinks she is the smarteest woman in the world.But i say with 100% sure something which she is planning will never make ta run behind her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmellisaikarthi173SweetyGreen

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowjanya32

Tqs sweetygreen for the promo.Seems like MM is pleading TA about the way he is ignoring thulasi and charu i am not saying again your count down starts

U mean Charu track will not end soon...or u meant to say Charu's countdown starts...Confused...typo error??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnmellisaiNixkiekarthi173ShemmoSweetyGreen

sowjanya32 Groupbie
sowjanya32
sowjanya32

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by sowjanya32

Tqs sweetygreen for the promo.Seems like MM is pleading TA about the way he is ignoring thulasi and charu i am not saying again your count down starts

U mean Charu track will not end soon...or u meant to say Charu's countdown starts...Confused...typo error??

Shubba sorry error i mean no no i am sure charu track is going to end.LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmellisaikarthi173SweetyGreen

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo link.

The promo is "Much ado about nothing"  +   [*Drag*, *Beg*, *Ignore*, *Irritate*,*Self Goal* ]o-meter  for the following reason:

MM is back in action after brief hiatus and does "what he does the best":  *Beg* -o-meter'really sad. TA of late seems to be good in *ignoring*and cold shoulder Thulz...TA has to pay big time for making Thulz cry. When is Thulz's sophomore school is going to start after summer break...would be nice to see if she aced her exams which she did under duress.

Psycho is KACB, and is taking her "goody two shoes" act of *ignoring* TA with her "Devils wears Prada" approach will result in her netting self-goal.

A&S and GF clan is *drag*-o-meter; B thumbing her nose *irritating* TPS ...yawn.

Hence this week is "Much ado about nothing...seems creative have hit the snozzz button.     

Edited by acornn - 13 November 2011 at 11:01am

rselvisowjanya32Thendralfanswash2mellisaishubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173NixkieSweetyGreen

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety for the Promo..

Why is Tamil so angry and rude on Thulz Angry ..
It is getting too dragging and meaningless as usually whenever TT have any misunderstanding , they compromise really fast.. That is the difference between TT and other couples in the serial and that is what we like in Thendral ..
Now with TA being so heartless , guess Joseph has a major role to play for TT get back to normal.
Also, T with no other choice, will try to take the issue to GP and story will move further, I think ..Confused

And Anand and Shyamala .. started getting too boring ...  Just waiting for Anand to come clean with the phone call he made to GW before TT's marriage..Only then he shud lead a happy life with Shyamala..

And Psycho .. She dreams that if she ignores TA , he will come begging for help for job Angry ?
He was never too bothered when he lost all his previous jobs and why so much fuss now ?
Why can't be keep reminding TPS for his bank job or try in someother bank ?
How long with the dir drag the story with TA's job issue ? Until T finishes her studies ?Angry

Edited by Thendralfan - 13 November 2011 at 10:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32acornnswash2mellisaishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173SweetyGreen

Go to top