Pavitra Rishta

Dharmesh's Funny Dance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey guys, i couldnt help but share this all with u when i saw it..

well, it so happened tt i was browsing thru music videos on youtube and spotted motu dharmesh in this one.. (sumit looks kinda cute here btw) but i absolutely hate his dharmesh character.. so there i was, listening to the song, looking at sumit, and i couldnt help but imagine dharmesh dancing... not sumit, but his character, dharmesh doing stupid things and making funny faces and dancing funnily like in the video.. then what cud happen, but me laughing out loud?? LOL

do share ur opinions guys..

ps. mods, if posted before then do close the topic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmesh's Funny Dance" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing it also has Abha from YMGGK and the main girl Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top