Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Pattu , I was referring to Thursday as Guruvaram  which is my update slot.  Guruve Namaha - in this serial salute to KB.

ok, srima... let me also join you-
''Gurur Bhrahma, Gurur Vishnu...''

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanthi Nilayam 14 - 17 Nov (Page 2)" in Shanthi Nilayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks, srima!  I hope this Kavitha is not dead, that would be too unrealistic.  On the other hand, hopefully, it will stop that nasal Konica from her whining and her screaming.  She is the most spoiled brat I have ever seen - absolutely no respect for her mother.  She probably deserves this so she can repent for the rest of her life.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top