Shanthi Nilayam

Shanthi Nilayam 14 - 17 Nov

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 14/11 / 11

PK comes to meet the chairman - yethukku?? Party kku invite panna thaan πŸ˜‰ Mohan Bharathy semai mood le irukkar  - "intha Aalai innikki undu illai nnu pannidaren " mood. PK sathuva invites MB for the party " Namba Shanthi Nilayam MD ...avanga kalyaanam ...ipdi unnoticed aa...No no...  a small party in my house ...you must come " MB is categorical " why waste money and time??? Rathy / Naren marriage enna historical aa?? They are married, period " PK senses that MB is pissed off . MB curtly dismisses him but PK decides to placate - tells MB that some one has thappu thappa pOttu kuduthufied about him " that is why all of a sudden you bark at me like this !!! " MB does not believe in mincing words "Look PK , i never had any opinion about you. In fact , I have never thought about you . But you have invested 250 crores in SN , so you can talk and think whatever you want " Now PK KNOWS that MB knows his tiruvilaiyaadal . Decides to come clean . " I fell in love with Rathy at the first sight , I wanted to marry her somehow...blah blah " MB rightly points out " that happens with all youngsters. But once you knew that Rathy and Naren are in love with each other, you should have decently stepped aside. 250 crores investor... some more decency??" PK says that his mind wanted to keep away but his heart urged him to separate the love birds " Call it atonement, I want you to come for the party " MB confirms that Naren and Rathy have accepted the invitation and agrees to come. PK quotes Vasugi's purushan Valluvar, acts like a perfect maniac and leaves. Aakash comes and MB pounces on him " I needled him so many times with that 250 crores ...this guy is criminal in all caps !!! Looks in to my eyes and says that he loves Rathy . I had to avoid looking at his eyes and felt as if I was at fault " Aakash just smiles much to the chagrin of MB - 250 crores nna summa vaa??

Kaasi's house. As usual Visalam akka dhera pOttu irukka. Meena needling her and talking about Kaasi becoming Ambani " at least Ambani veetu cook aa aaga maattelaa??" Akks says that Kaasi should start a hotel " taste nanna iruntha crowd pichukkum, apram four or five branches...Ambani thaan da nee " Aakash enters on cue . He talks about giving sweet /kaaram to the hospital staff - 500 packets. Both Meena and Visali confirm that Kaasi is Ambani Kaasi. Aakash also talks about changing the canteen contract. After he leaves, Meenu wants Kaasi to ask for the canteen contract too. Visali gives the right advise "muthalle intha sweet laam nalla panni get a good name, apram antha contract will automatically come to u"

Aakash comes to Rathy's cabin - asks about attending the party. Rathy says that she and Naren are not attending . Aakash is surprised "but you promised !!! " Rathy says that Naren need not be a Harischandra on this particular day " You know what that PK said when we went to his house after our wedding?? " Flashback of Pk talking about boxing match and it is just the first round - Rathy says that she wants PK to be demeaned " in front of the whole medical fraternity, he should feel the pinch "

Freeze

Update for Tues, Nov 15, 2011:

PK has flipped his lid!  Read on ...

Anand comes to Kavitha's house, says he wants to see Vidya because he misses her and wants to take her back home.  He refuses to go inside when kavitha says they must have gone out somewhere.  He reminds her how he warned her not to see Vidya or else he would be forced to tell her the story of their past life.  Kavitha says she did not ask Vidya to come, in fact, Vidya has been talking about him the entire time and misses him.  He says please do not take her away from me and kill me.  Kavitha says she never wanted to separate them.  He says just as you told Priya lies about me, you told her also lies.  You told Konica that i was a gambler, when have I ever gone to the races, why did you lie about me?  Why didn't you tell them the truth that you had an affair with your music teacher?  This is overheard by Konica and Vidya, who are sitting on the grass in the garden.  Kavitha says that was a mistake in the heat of the emotion, she asked for forgiveness that day itself, she has never justified her action, you sent me away.  Anand says he is not a mahatma, just an ordinary man, he will not tell her daughter about her because he is a gentleman.  Send Vidya home when she returns, and he leaves.  The girls are stunned to hear all this.

The party is in swing.  Akash comes there, tells PK that MB had chest pains, so Naren is attending to him.  PK asks about Rathy, Akash says she had to go to SN to attend to some burn case.  PK says he arranged the party for Rathy and Naren.  Akash says Rathy has sent him a gift and hands over a package.  PK calls Rathy but there is no answer.  He says that by not attending, they have spread coal on his face (kari poositaanga!).

PK gets tons of calls from various people on different phones, asking why Rathy and Naren haven't come.  He goes to his room, opens the gift package, to find a CD.  He puts the CD in the laptop.  Rathy is in it, and she says that Akash would have given him the reason by now, but that was a lame excuse.  The real reason is that he gave her and Naren so much torture, so if he is throwing a party, this must be a trap, so that is why they didn't come.  She says that everyone would have asked why they didn't come, this is the gift that she is giving in return for his torture.  She wishes him a sleepless night and a nightmare.

Kavitha's house - Konica is outside, refusing to come inside.  Vidya goes and tries to persuade her, says she is hurting their mother.  Vidya says they have no right to judge their mother, she has never done anything to them.  Konica says she is not angry about what she did, she is angry that her mother lied to her and made her get angry with her dad by lying about him.  She sends Vidya back inside.  Kavitha tries to call her from inside, but she refuses to talk.

Shades of Psycho! 

He walks into a room full of furniture thrown in a messy way, goes and picks out something from a box.  It is a skull, and he drapes his dupatta around it to make it look like a woman, goes and sits on a rocking chair, and talks to it, calling it his "Mummy" - I was disgusted.  He apologizes to it, says, My mummy, sorry!  You are my only companion, that is why I dug you up and have taken care of you all these years.  He wants her to talk.  He says all he ever wanted was to marry Rathy, what was so wrong about wanting to marry the girl he loved?  why don't I get what I want?  did I ask for a parijaata flower?  why didn't I get her?  why, why, why?  He keeps on asking, why, why, why, mum, please speak, mum.  I have decided to get rid of Naren and Rathy, don't try to stop me.  He compares himself to Ravanan, says that there will definitely be a yuddha kaandam, war, mom.  He tells the skull, mom, sattham pOtte, sukku nooraa I will break you.  Then he says, don't worry, mom, I love you, if I break you, who will I talk to?  and keeps rocking in the chair.

Thodarum ...

Wednesday -  16th November 2011  Episode - 161

Ezhil comes up the stairs, looks at Naren's mother busy on the phone.  Quietly comes from behind and strangles her with the telephone cord.  Mummy wakes up choking - was her dream.  Her husband also wakes up, she narrates the dream.  He teases asking why she got up in the middle of it all (he wants to be free of his wife??)  Daddy convinces her saying it is her guilt, somehow they helped Ezhil grow with this thought of getting married to Naren, now that it did not happen, she is feeling guilty.  As such the Naren's father is also feeling as if Ezhil's father is asking him questions.  What to do if Ezhil comes is mummy's question - dont go near the phone he recommends.  Mummy would have accepted the situation better if Naren had stood on one leg to marry Rathi, but he kept quite all the time, asked them to stop mentioning Rathy's name,  even when they proposed Ezhil, he kept quiet, but now wedded Rathy secretly.  Ezhil must have got the news, what if she comes in person and asks tongue pulling questions.  All that is okay but when would the bride and groom come home he asks his wife.  Dont they know or wouldnt the in-laws know she asks.  If we do not remind Naren might camp out there itself.  The fathership does not want that bad name to befall, the mothership already consulted the astrologer.  12th is an auspicious day, Fathership promises to call the very next morning.  

Kasi watering the plants.  Konica arrives, asks for appointment.  Kasi is free all the time - Konica wants appointment to meet Mr. Anand.  Kasi asks her to water until he gets the "appointment".    Anand is free he comes back to tell her.  Konica is asked by Anand why she needed an appointment to meet him.  Because her friend Anand is very busy.  Anand says that a daughter does not need an appointment to meet her father.  Konica has come there as a friend to meet her friend, philosopher and guide, What if Mr. Anand refuses to see her - he would not because he is a perfect gentleman she replies.  He asks her to sit, she has come this day for his advice -  she insists with "Sir"  He too answers with "Sundari" - thats how he was introduced the first time.  As a daughter she has all the rights to ask for advice and he as a father has to give her the right kind of advice.  Sir, she reminds him, she has come there as Anand's friend Konica, not as someone's daughter.  

Am very confused, Sir she tells him.  What confusion Sundari goes Anand.  She had even forgotten that man's face.  But after so many years, she met him.  Anand clarifies that that man is the father.  What did he say asks Anand.  He tried to drench me in his paasa mazhai but Konica did not fall for it.  Asked him 4 questions and hurt him she answers.  But why hurt an already hurt man Sundari asks Anand.  That is the anger she gets when she meets him.  After that she feels very light, but thinking back now, feels should not have behaved so bad.  Never mind, go and tell him that she did all that unknowingly, ask for pardon Anand recommends.  After all he is your father - he would forgive you he further ascertains.  Ego - answers Konica, she too has ego like her father.  Okay now she must have turned cool because of the "catharisis"  Yes, she is cool but is unable to forgive him.  Forgiveness begets peace of mind is Anand's quote.  Advising others is very easy, he has not forgiven my mother, then why should I she counters.  If he forgives then my mother too would have that peace of mind, why cant that mango idiot understand that Sir she questions.  Anand smiles.  It depends on the mistake is Anand's self defense.  Whether the mistake is small or grave - forgiveness is the same.  Why cant that man understand this.  All this talk is wonderful but have you forgiven your father he asks her. Vidhya is talking to her and slowly trying to change her,  If he forgives her mother, maybe, maybe she would accept him.  Change of heart is not so easy for Anand. Nowadays in the market you get two free if you buy one, but here he has to buy two to get one free. Konica rightly points that her mother's husband has a disease which is worse than paralysis - pidivaadham.   udambu muzhukka pidivaadham goes Konica.  Anand laughs.  Konica is ready to give him time as a parting shot she reminds him that as of now the three of them are together and he is a lonely island.  If he forgive her mother they can be a family - a grove.  

Akash visits Kasi at his house with a cheque, sky high praises for his sweet and savoury.  Since he had made it so well Akash has paid him extra.  Asks for about 100 visiting cards of Kasi to distribute.  Kasi asks Meena who almost faints hearing Akash, if they can print the card as "Ambani Kasi", why Ambani here Akash asks.  You are our Ambani - Kasi replies.  Takes the cheque, says his name is Kasinathan actually.  Akash is ready to change the cheque, but Kasi would adjust, no problems.  He also asks about the canteen contract, and Akash is too happy to give the hospital contract to him.  Akash did not ask him because he did not know if Kasi was okay to run a canteen.

Naren's parents sitting.  The mother all kadu kadu.  Father asks why long face when the son and DIL are coming home.  She asks him to stop repeating this DIL business again and again. Father feels that it is but natural for all mothers in law to feel irritable when DIL is mentioned.  Their anger is now turned against Rathy and her parental relations.   The father feels that they did not want to make Naren the MD of SN, hence all of them enacted this drama.  Dont worry henceforth, she is the boss of the house, will see Rathy one hand.  Father gives her idea to start the cold war slowly.  Maamiyaar mEva jayathE he blesses.  MarumagaL varuvaaL munnE maNdaiyadi vizhum pinnE she sings along.  They hear the car honk.

Naren & Rathy get down from the car to see a black dhoti hanging in the balcony upstairs - something like a black flag?  They go inside, Rathy lights the lamp, both of them pray and come to get the parents' blessing.  The marriage was made in heaven, so as humans they should bless is the reply from the parents.  Rathy is happy to be the DIL of the house. One man's  sugar is other man's poison retorts the mother.  Seeking for blessings first time after marriage, why not talk good things asks Naren.   Rathy promises to be a good wife to Naren and a good DIL to them.  Parents in law smirk.  There can be no good DIL they say.  They are generalising is Naren & Rathy's POV, there are families where the daughters in law are treating them like daughters.

Then the mother hops on to the nuptial night.  Naren being sent to SN.  How can he go when the auspicious day / time had been earmarked for the nuptials.  Naren tries to take up the blame, but Rathy accepts that she was the one who sent Naren because it was a cardiac problem and the best person to deal would be Naren.  The parents feel nuptials were important but Naren tells them that nuptials was not an emergency.  Naren is asked to take Rathy to their room by the father with a request to his wife not to shout and spoil her health.

thodarum... 

Thursday 17.11.2011

SN director Kumar Raja's house. From their cook's polambals we gather that the Alzeimer patient Mr. Raja has 2 maniyana sons – one settled in the US & the other in Singapore.Instead of spending his last days with his sons the man is rotting alone . The Singapore son- Sudhakar Raja is in town , he is turning the whole house upside down apparently searching for something. What else – K Raja's will which he had written 3 years back during his sane days. Appava pottu ulukki edukking asking him to remember where he kept the will documents.[ Ada padicha muttale why don't you ask the lawyer . Large property surely must have been registered , can get a copy from there , why ransack the house & trouble the poor invalid man.

Visali  walking back from a medical shop – mootu valikku thailam buying..Meets Akash on the way – Hello sir , ennai theiyaradha asks Visali. Yes ofcourse , Kasi's sister Visali . See I even remember your boasts Akash of his memory power. Namma Visali yaaru – idatha kudutha madatha pidungara magarasi , viduvala intha thanga opportunityai. Supera oru pavam looking face vachuindu polambing about  invalid hubby's plight-seen each & every doctor in Mayavaram , tried all possible medication , NO prayojanam, now doctors are talking about scans & Xrays, where will we go for the money? Neengathan periya manasu paNNi should help us.Akash immediately offers to help, asks her to meet him at SN along with her husband , will do all the possible test free of cost.  Happy Visali thanks him , takes leave , not before making   that the news will not reach her brother's ears .

Back to Kumara Raja. Vicky sees him pulling a vegetable cart on the road. Takes him home. The cook is happy to see him back, says has been missing for 2 days. Cook informs Vicky about his Singapore son's visit , to get hold of K Raja's will. Sr. Raja unable to remember where he has kept it , so son took the next available flight in despair. The cook parts with extra information – K Raja has willed something for Vicky also [ useful for his film project ].

Kavitha waiting for Konica. Konica comes in , angrily throws the bag on the cot , throws an angry look at mother & moves away. Kavitha demands , why is she late , where had she been , why not a phone call to inform about her delay. Konica silent. Kavitha shouts why not answering , vayila enna kozukkataya.Konica  opens her mouth– just not able to face you. Why asks , Kavitha  , what happened , enna thappu pannine nee. Konica  retorts – thappu naan paanale but you did it , totally absolutely inexcusable  thappu. Vidhya & myself heard everything you & daddy spoke on the other day. Thunder lightning on Kavitha's face. Konica continues , first it was a shock- adhirchi , then aathiram , now it looks asingam , aruvaruppa irukku –  your extra marital relationship. You gave me everything , don't deny it , but you did not practise what you preached – chastity. Apart from all these your biggest mistake is painting dark image of daddy. Goes & sit near Kavitha . I have kotti theerthufied everything in my mind , feeling light now  , asks Kavitha to talk now. No response from Kavitha . Konica thinks Kavitha is guilty , hence quiet .Kavitha is sitting still with eyes closed. Konica goes near her & shakes her to talk. Kavitha's head & hand drops . Konica slowly realizes the seriousness of the situation . Konica's powerful high decibel ' Tell me MOM' turns  to panic tone .

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP

PK - thiruviLayaadal aarambam...
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Guruvaram -Guruve Namaha 

endha Guru?
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Srima,  since I didn't see any reply, I'm raising this question... 
(Everyone has some lowkeeka / spiritual Guru in our lives... ofcourse, I have one).

I thought you were referring to some 'guru' in the serial, adhu thaan I asked about it... 
was I mistaken then?😊
Edited by pattuppudavai - 12 years ago
pattuppudavai thumbnail
first,
high class villain PK

...    then comedy villain

... now slowly turned 

i

n

t

o

a psycho bhachchaπŸ˜•
Edited by pattuppudavai - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pattu , I was referring to Thursday as Guruvaram  which is my update slot.  Guruve Namaha - in this serial salute to KB.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - intha PK villain nnu ninaichaa nut case aa irukku???
Will there be a flashback??? PK eppO kambi counting?? Ezhil pest sEthu pOchaa??
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja & Eljay. Enjoyed the scene between MB & PK.As you rightly said Roja , MB PKvai undu illainu pannitar.  This psycho skull mummy konji konji gave us nightmares & sleepless night.
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Pattu , I was referring to Thursday as Guruvaram  which is my update slot.  Guruve Namaha - in this serial salute to KB.

ok, srima... let me also join you-
''Gurur Bhrahma, Gurur Vishnu...''
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, srima!  I hope this Kavitha is not dead, that would be too unrealistic.  On the other hand, hopefully, it will stop that nasal Konica from her whining and her screaming.  She is the most spoiled brat I have ever seen - absolutely no respect for her mother.  She probably deserves this so she can repent for the rest of her life.