ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I also like the new ahem...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

i agree ahems behaviour has been changing and he seems to be looking out for gopi,whether this is a conscious or unconscious decision remains to be seen.

one thing i want him to do differently is ,when gopi came between him and kinjal [when he was going to slap kinjal],he asked gopi who is she to interfere between them siblings...so if he can erase that it would be great.

also i want him to introduce gopi as is wife to someone on his own freewill...granted this diwali he was proud of her ,but his freinds already knew she was his wife...i cant forget the fact he introduced her as the maid...

when nani was there and gopi put tikka on him.as he was leaving the house to rubbed it off angrily,him asking gopi to put tikka on him would be good...

correct me if im wrong but i thought the dhal compliment was the first one hes ever given gopi...a few more of those and he will be well on his way to making gopi happy

I have a feeling that one of these days he will be correcting Kinjle if she goes on irritating Gopi...Yeah I want him & only him to insist her that she calls her Bhabhi...thats when that will erase the bad memory of telling her that she is none to interfere...😊 We are still on Bhai bheej...so will he tell / ask Kinjle to do so ?
Yeah I also want him to feel proud when he is introducing his wife...could be to anyone...not sure with the current track if the situation would arise !!!!😕
Above all the 1st step to take would be the tikka !!! Im hoping it will happen soon...
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Remember the morning before before gopi could decorate his room he needed a button sown on his shirt he asked his mom to do it although she was busy , I want him to ask gopi to that for him in the presence of all the ladies of mm. Also that rose he gave gopi when the methas were linked to kinjal ,he was forced to do it , I wanna see him give her flowers that he chose on his own for her.valentines day this year my heart broke for gopi when I saw her reaction to jigars explanation of valentines day, ahem betta make a fuss over her next valentines.last years teej , he needs to make up big tym for that at the next teej

Valentines day & Teej are longway !!!! Cant wait till then...but gifting flowers, asking her to help need no occassion...so Ahem Dikhra...get going...make ur wife feel special !!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want him to surprise gopi for that matter everybody who notices by wearing his wedding ring or even jigar must notice a framed photo of gopi on his desk and must mention it to gopi in front of him.the most hurtful thing he has done besides the slap is telling her that one only gifts jewellery to somebody they love and he will neva feel that way abt her , so he has lost out on two personal celebrations to give her jewellery but he needs to recify that matter.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he has change in to good husband and let hope he dose not go back to old ahem 
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It would be nice for them to show the changes in direct contrast to what he did over the past year, but the CVs have been showing small and subtle changes to their relationship and his behaviour.

During navratri Ahem and Gopi were left home on their own to make their way to the pandal while the rest of the family went earlier. This shows that Ahem is now comfortable ehough with Gopi to agree to this. When they got to the pandal Ahem spoke to Gopi to tell her to hurry up but without any anger or exasperation.

Doing the aarti with Gopi, helping her with the diya's on diwali etc are all the ways in which the CVs are showing the changes, and although it would be nice to see comparative changes the new things Ahem is doing are going quite a way in erasing past memories.

Hey Nazma----well we did have few scenes which were a direct comparision..like holding the pooja thali scene...Nada scene...coming to pick her up for navratri...One thing I notice is even if he angry on her, it is only at a given situation (like when she blocked the CCTV) & he does not carry it forward to the rest of their interaction...earlier he would have blasted her for anything & everything !!!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

good memories erasing bad memories that's really nice, and I like the comparison you have done...😊

😊 Nafisa---he cannot take back the bad memories & the hurt...so all he can do is build good memories so that it dulls / fades of the bad memories...one thing is that he not doing it purposefully...since his feelings have changed for her & he understands her better now, he reaction to her has also changed...