Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem - Bad Memories Vs Good Memories

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Well I was just wondering, is this the same Ahem we know that we are watching these days...

-- Is he the same Ahem who did not also give a glance towards his wife when she left him (before Nani) forget about her feelings...today we see him stopping Gopi going after Rashi, he did not even have to turn to see her feelings, he knows how she feels...

-- Is he the same Ahem who never wanted to do any pooja with Gopi, he used to just glare at her to make her run away...Now during Diwali, when Gopi is hesitant, he held the pooja thali confidently with her...

--Is he the same Ahem, who threw her bed down saying that is her place...Now he on his own gives away his bed to his wife so that she can sleep comfortably Shocked

-- Is he the same Ahem who won the Switzerland contract due to Gopi but did not offer her the prasad which he had given everybody...now he is worried that she has not eaten & sits with her till she has eaten her dinner...

-- Is he the same Ahem who did not want to eat the pulav made Gopi even after liking it on Holi day...today he supports his wife by eating which his sister say's is not good & compliments Gopi says that it was really good...

Ahem seems to be building in good memories to erase the bad memories he had created for Gopi...So what is it that we will see next? Tikka to be done, will he now take her on a trip is the situation comes up, both bang into each other, hug her...Wink

I could remember few of the incidents...folks go ahead & add if I have missed any...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

patty22110binataadhargmjudvsakshi1p1archpallavisarkarSwethu.kanajigokulmunnihyderabadsam990pkaps_Precious_HelloHunnyBunnyBubblyRrsk16taniksIchangeditdeejagiMs.ChandniNazmaJANJ4-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.Harshika4Lifedumas

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I agree,Ahem's behaviour has changed for the better but if he confuses Gopi and starts silently smirking and smiling more,than that would be the cherry on top of the icingTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990deejagiNazmaJHarshika4Life

varshu27 IF-Rockerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i agree ahems behaviour has been changing and he seems to be looking out for gopi,whether this is a conscious or unconscious decision remains to be seen.

one thing i want him to do differently is ,when gopi came between him and kinjal [when he was going to slap kinjal],he asked gopi who is she to interfere between them siblings...so if he can erase that it would be great.

also i want him to introduce gopi as is wife to someone on his own freewill...granted this diwali he was proud of her ,but his freinds already knew she was his wife...i cant forget the fact he introduced her as the maid...

when nani was there and gopi put tikka on him.as he was leaving the house to rubbed it off angrily,him asking gopi to put tikka on him would be good...

correct me if im wrong but i thought the dhal compliment was the first one hes ever given gopi...a few more of those and he will be well on his way to making gopi happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmjudv_Precious_navyabIchangeditNazmaJHarshika4Life

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

i agree ahems behaviour has been changing and he seems to be looking out for gopi,whether this is a conscious or unconscious decision remains to be seen.

one thing i want him to do differently is ,when gopi came between him and kinjal [when he was going to slap kinjal],he asked gopi who is she to interfere between them siblings...so if he can erase that it would be great.

also i want him to introduce gopi as is wife to someone on his own freewill...granted this diwali he was proud of her ,but his freinds already knew she was his wife...i cant forget the fact he introduced her as the maid...

when nani was there and gopi put tikka on him.as he was leaving the house to rubbed it off angrily,him asking gopi to put tikka on him would be good...

correct me if im wrong but i thought the dhal compliment was the first one hes ever given gopi...a few more of those and he will be well on his way to making gopi happy

Well I believe Gopi is already on cloud nine, if he does not scream at her because of a smal mistake. She has been up there everytime he was a little nice to her or gave her his attention without looking annoyed. I don't think she needs much to be happy.

However I agree with the rest of your suggestions. He should really make up for these occasions

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taniksnavyabNazmaJHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Remember the morning before before gopi could decorate his room he needed a button sown on his shirt he asked his mom to do it although she was busy , I want him to ask gopi to that for him in the presence of all the ladies of mm. Also that rose he gave gopi when the methas were linked to kinjal ,he was forced to do it , I wanna see him give her flowers that he chose on his own for her.valentines day this year my heart broke for gopi when I saw her reaction to jigars explanation of valentines day, ahem betta make a fuss over her next valentines.last years teej , he needs to make up big tym for that at the next teej

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmjudv_Precious_evernavyabIchangeditNazmaJHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
It would be nice for them to show the changes in direct contrast to what he did over the past year, but the CVs have been showing small and subtle changes to their relationship and his behaviour.

During navratri Ahem and Gopi were left home on their own to make their way to the pandal while the rest of the family went earlier. This shows that Ahem is now comfortable ehough with Gopi to agree to this. When they got to the pandal Ahem spoke to Gopi to tell her to hurry up but without any anger or exasperation.

Doing the aarti with Gopi, helping her with the diya's on diwali etc are all the ways in which the CVs are showing the changes, and although it would be nice to see comparative changes the new things Ahem is doing are going quite a way in erasing past memories.

Edited by NazmaJ - 13 November 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhargmjudvkanajigokul_Precious_evertaniksnavyabIchangedit.Nafisa.Harshika4Life

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
good memories erasing bad memories that's really nice, and I like the comparison you have done...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmjudv_Precious_taniksnavyabIchangeditHarshika4Life

Harshika4Life IF-Stunnerz
Harshika4Life
Harshika4Life

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
truly Ahem is def changin from bad behaviour to good and noticing his wife, we have seen two sides of ahem 1 which he never cared or loved gopi n didnt want to see her face n the other much caring n loving person who dsnt want to move  his sight away frm her n wants to be with her bt im so loving this ahem mre loving n caring  towards his sweetheat wife gopi...

http://i.minus.com/iIncR805orq0K.jpg

Edited by Arnisha - 13 November 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

Go to top