edited (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 35

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
awww that was too good
rudra pledged to destroy vanhi n vanhi is deciding to destroy rudra,well rudra is unable to understand but i understood what sadhuma meant by saying those things to rudra
n shakti is liking vanhi,he is feeling jealous with rudra,well may be in future he will became the reason for vanhi n rudra's seperation apart from their actual reason
n they all went for higher education,waiting for the time when they will meet again n their reaction at that time
update soon
luv u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "edited (Page 32)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallo2504

Groupbie

pallo2504

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Amazing update ...Rudra and Vanhi...

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Mind blowing updateAru Clap

It's fab to see dat both d kids have taken an oath to distroy each other whereas unknownigly they have inculcated d world's most beautiful and innocent feeling for each other...

I guess, next update will b of leap, I m eager to see grown up young Rudra and Vanhi Smile

Update soon dear

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
beautiful update!!
so rudara n vanhi taken oth to destroy eachother!
and unknowingly they are good frnds too!!
i thot u will give detailed part showing their frndship developed like prc
sadhuma appeared once again to bless rudra!
ohh shakti feeling jealous hope this jealousy will not be reason of breaking vanhi rudra frndship
so three wee going to gurukul
hope they will meet in between
imagine something like dv ashram epis

Edited by shruja - 27 December 2012 at 1:03am

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
thanks radhika , anamika and shruja for lovely comments

well anamika ur guess is correctBig smile

shruja i can't drag this childhood track any more the main story will be delayed then

from the next chap onwards the real track will start

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
aru :

commenting on the 25th december update, i can understand shakti's jealously and the pm's concern and also rudra's state of mind but what i couldnt understand was this :

here when pm heard about queen's death he really got sad..because in that Senapati's family his wife was the only one for whom pm had a soft corner..his daughter called her elder sister and pm was the one who suggested her father to get her married to Senapati after her kingdom got defeated in the hand of Senapati..so he had a guilty consciousness that he was responsible for destroying her life by giving her married to Senapati...to see him mourning on the demise of his enemy's wife Vanhi and Shakti was taken aback...then some followers of pm  told him that what God does for good only..if the queen was alive then perhaps pm would think twice to give life to revenge plan but now none in that family left for whom he had any concern..the princess is already famous for walking on tyrannical path of her father..she kills women and girl children whom she considers more beautiful than her..her husband has no voice against his wife and father-in-law...he is just good for nothing..their children obviously are going on mother's path...and young prince Rudra is the most stubborn kid of the world..so for them the pm and their men had absolutely no sympathy...so now theycoul easily fulfill the goal of complete destruction...

got utterly confused here. or did i miss out on something ? and as i neared the end of the update, i cant help but wonder at the fate of these two young people .. they are the BFFs in the truest sense while in reality they are nuturing hatred towards each other entirely unknown to themselves. 

update the next part soon.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
polly thanks 4 commenting..and no u didn't miss anything..i just narrated a bit of past incidents and state ofmind and beliefs of pm..

swati_prithvi

Groupbie

swati_prithvi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thnx so much for d luvly ud dear..
was waiting for ur ud..Smile
So Vanhi & Rudra came back..
Vanhi's bade baba is so gud..
he is so understanding..
He is feeling so proud on Vanhi na..
aur hona b chahiye..
she has really done a very tough task..
bt Is Shakti in luv with her..
Why is he feeling so jealous..
Oh no..
I m really feeling very bad for Rudra..
He lost his mother..
that's so bad yaar..
& this cruel king..
he shud really die..
always gives pain to Rudra..
don't know wen Rudra & Vanhi know d truth..
bt story is really getting interesting..
i m luving it..
so now Rudra, Shakti & Vanhi went to the Gurukul..
gr8..
luvd d ud..
plz giv d nxt ud soon..
aur is baar itna intzar mat karwana hame..plz..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.