Page 31 of 35

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks dear polly for reading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "edited (Page 31)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by RoseFairy - 12 July 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75swati_prithvisultanahabeebBells.E.cullenshrujaDeewaniRimisurprisingMoner_Radiochand1234anumeha_rajat

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
SmileAhem..ahem.ahem...
1.Thank you Arudi for good ff you wrote
Thank you Arunitadi for the PM you wrote.
I know I am a worst poet so please excuse me.Embarrassed
2.The entire story line was stupendofantabulous awesomly superb!Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapI read it with one breathe and realized that I am again mesmerized by some certain 2 persons who take me with them where your story became real.I found that each and every scene were passed through on my eyes.
3.Rudra has something that make him different and so is Vanhi.But I like their pet name Neel and Sikha the most.
4.Now I wish to see a sword fight sequence between Rudra and Vanhi(I think they are grown up now) where Vanhi covers herf ace with a black velvet veil,only her eyes are visible and Rudra Speaks with his green eyes "Don't Vanhi...why I have to give up everything??Did I do anything wrong??I trust you,I care for you and I unfortunately love youSo you come to punish me for my that deed??"And Vanhi's blue beautiful eyes becomes for fiery and she tells"No...you are the son of my father's killer. And I want revenge...I love you too but right now you are my enemy and I hope we will meet in the another world and will be together there forever...I am sorry...forgive me."
"Saiyara tu Saiyara../Saiyara main Saiyara sitaron ke jahan mein/Milenge ab yara."

RoseFairy

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Rimi i never got such beautiful comment r u thought reader or what??Tongue

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Rudra and Vanhi are going to complete their lessons to Gurukul.Well I will wait for their return from Gurukul as grown up Rudra and Vanhi or Neel and Shikha. I am fallen in love with Rudra and Vanhi...so as a lover I have a mad request...PLease write and finish this ff as soon as possible otherwise I couldn't sleep anymore.CryPlease...
I can imagine only my MRs as grown up Rudra and VanhiDay Dreaming

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 25 December 2012 at 12:13pm

RoseFairy

sultanahabeeb

Groupbie

sultanahabeeb

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome, waiting 4 there return nd thanks 4 pm

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Touching Update !! Do Update The Next Part Soon !!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
thanks rimi , sultana and pratiti 4 commenting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.