Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i will read it and then comment.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebPatrarekha

sultanahabeeb Groupbie
sultanahabeeb
sultanahabeeb

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
hmmm true bond of friendship between the trio.
thanks for pm nd i love ur story.try to up it soon
thanks again 
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
thanks for commenting tyro,amirfan,sultana

lucy and priya take your time

sultana you were eager to read my ups..i expected a bit long commentSmile

anyways thanks
ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
lo ji hum a gaye...the great fr8ship b/w the trio...destiny...whom rudra n vanhi r dreaming to destroy...the same people are slowely becaming part of their life...
n poor queen...i really took pity on her n her daughter...kaisi kismat hai dono ki...queen wants to help commoner's but they denie by hatred...this king is really B*****d...
n Dhwanivedan...dono ek saath ek dusre ko khatam karne ki vidya sihne ja rahe h...lets see what is written for them...
update soon
luv u   :-)
ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
di plz plz plz plzzz...update rahenge sada and yeh sheher hai aman ka...i m really dying to know the first meet of raj n rupa...
n also for suhan n pali...but most raj n rupa...i m crazy about that story...i really like this story just couz of it's name n banner...''Rahenge Sada''...di apko ye title aya kaha se tha...pehle ye batao...so apt...n so...so...sry words nahi mil rahe...but plz di update that one soon...
luv u...    :-)
machinegun Senior Member
machinegun
machinegun

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
you have created amazing example of friendship bond in your ffSmilefantastic update aru di
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

di plz plz plz plzzz...update rahenge sada and yeh sheher hai aman ka...i m really dying to know the first meet of raj n rupa...
n also for suhan n pali...but most raj n rupa...i m crazy about that story...i really like this story just couz of it's name n banner...''Rahenge Sada''...di apko ye title aya kaha se tha...pehle ye batao...so apt...n so...so...sry words nahi mil rahe...but plz di update that one soon...
luv u...    :-)

yes rid will update rs on saturday...
i don't think i will update yeh shahar soon..may b its discontinued now..or will start again later..i will concentrate on rs and prem kahaniya only and some ss and os will b tried...

thanks for your comment

nivi thanks for your comment here too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index