What do you think of Abhijeet stuck indoors in recent times

Poll Choice
I hate it (Why)
I love it (Why)
It does not affect me
I dont care
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate it to the core. His talent is not getting properly used since couple of months.😡
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Well Nemee I know most will say they hate it , I opened it with a hope that someone else also sees it. Some one from FW😉
hehhe...I relly Hope...

And Kindly who is Going to meet with Team in future..Talk with them Abt this matter In details.. And tell them Now Loyal audience Is thinking to Stop watching CID..
It does not affect me unless he is investigating with daya sir
Originally posted by visrom

Come on yaar...no offence meant...we don't know...maybe Adi sir is planning to play the role of a foreigner in a new movie. So, has to...you know...stay indoors for a few months, avoid getting tanned and ...get the 'right look' and...maybe dye his hair with a blonde colour too...

😆  Pehele Vitamin D deficiency aur ab yeh...yeh idea ke liye tussi great ho !!! 😆
Originally posted by debasree04

😆  Pehele Vitamin D deficiency aur ab yeh...yeh idea ke liye tussi great ho !!! 😆

Kya Vis , itna sarcasm 

i hate it   WHY????? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

i want to see duo togather 2,3 times in one episode...in lab,cid office or outdoor any ...just want to see trio or duo togather...plz  FW listen our wish...do smthg!! 

I hate it...it is realy exasperating to c abhi sir cmng only indoors...everytime i c the CID car arrive..i jst search for abhi sir.wen he s not ther one min i l feel like thrwng the remote off  somewer...such a versatile,fit,intelligent,strong senior officer shu not be left to roam indoors an jst command...i reallly miss his action scenes as deepika di and roopz have said it...breaking doors,slapping criminals,swimming,climbing and above all his leading the team outdoors is fabulous.i really miss all this ...patha nahi FW kab hosh mein aayega...😕
Edited by Raaaz_CID - 12 years ago
I guess this change is just temporary and he will be back shooting for outdoors scenes. 
So don't get angry or feel sad.  Cheer up!!!
 (atleast we get to see him once or twice in an espd. For some time it does not matter whether he is indors or outdoors.) 😊
samjh nhe ata jab acp's right hand and super detective outdoor detection nhe karen gey to naye bachey kaise sikhen gey
i hate him seeing inside...total waste of a brilliant mind,,,