Posted: 12 years ago
well i edited my post with praise
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well actually that time i was not able to remember some other word
this was the only one

😲  I m suggesting u plz more careful in future & edit ur post with that word Deepika said
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: debasree04

😲  I m suggesting u plz more careful in future & edit ur post with that word Deepika said

i did
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey bas bas nahi to Vis mera thread band kar degiπŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though both drools and flirts are equally irritating !!

But anyways aan Nanda has come up with a diff. topic ... let's stick to it 😊
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what disappoints me the most is when at the end of a particular scene he says, 'ye pata lagane ke liye humein fir se uss ghar mein janaa parhega' or words to the effect and in the next scene someone else is seen in that place he was referring to. then he would vanish totally till the last scene or turn up briefly, deliver perfunctory dialogs and then vanish again. Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deep_baner

what disappoints me the most is when at the end of a particular scene he says, 'ye pata lagane ke liye humein fir se uss ghar mein janaa parhega' or words to the effect and in the next scene someone else is seen in that place he was referring to. then he would vanish totally till the last scene or turn up briefly, deliver perfunctory dialogs and then vanish again.

exactly
nd also sometimes it happen acp sir says ki abhijeet pata lagao but always its someone else who follows the order
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate it...

If Abhi sir steps out...then Possibility of Abhi sir being with Daya sir will be high...and Once in a while we will get to sing ude jab jab zhulfein teri... along with the points which others already mentioned
😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's very much irritating when he comes to ab just for the sake of marking his attendance as if just to tell the audience that "hey listen i'm still in this show".
the artist and the character are immensely talented and we love seeing them in action. It's a total waste of talent when they confine him to indoors !!
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 I hate it.
Abhijeet is one of those dynamic characters who thrive not just on challenges and obstacles but also being where the action is. Now for a crime investigation, the action is certainly not inside four walls that too of the Forensic LabπŸ˜†
one can hardly see the razor sharp mind that goes like quick silver these days. No wonder new viewers can hardly understand the fan adulation he generates. So much of being indoors he may even develop dust allergy as I have never seen a cleaner inside the bureau all these years.

So for the sake of his personal and professional well being I want to see him out in the glorious sunshine striding like the lord he is during and after investigation.