Abhijeet Stuck Indoors: Good or Bad

Poll

What do you think of Abhijeet stuck indoors in recent times

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In the recent episodes we have seen abhijeet only inside. Either in the lab or in bureau. What do you think of it? And what can be done about it. Where do you think the show is headed this way. Is it good or bad. Why FW is doing this?

Please comment and Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course, i hate it...and why, well..he is a young, able-bodied cop. why should he be stuck indoors like an elderly man..has he not shown us feats like swimming like a fish, scaling walls, climbing mountains and only recently we saw him scale a high boundary wall like a nimble cat. also, detection is not done indoors alone, it involves a lot of outdoor work and for that you need not only a man who is physically fit but a man who has ample of grey cells and our abhijeet sir is quite richly endowed in both spheres..to see such a character being wasted is a shame..it makes me feel crestfallen to see a vociferous, commandeering and dynamic character shuttling between the lab and bureau only and twiddling his thumbs like an idle person. Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course first option...he is one of the main part of CID...Super-detective..right hand of ACP sir (acc to them)...such a person cant be stuck to indoors...
And as Visrom said he will suffer from Vitamin D deficiency soon...i want to save him from Vitamin D deficiency ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'd be waiting to see who (apart from one 😉 ) votes for I love to see him indoors !!!

I hate it ... needn't explain Deeps has said it all perfectly !!
You never know Bhav there may be many
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hate it
he is among the seniors and also he is a very brilliant detective
it feels so bad seeing him only indoors
its really great to see him investigating outdoors and cracking cases with small evidences...i was already sadly tolerating acp sir indoors few time ago and now same going with abhijeet sir...i hate this...he only stay indoor and order others...he is already not giving his full presence and appearing in just 2-3 scenes and that too in bureau or forensic lab...and sometimes in forensic lab he was just shown to praise Tji...i really miss that old abhijeet who used to crack crimes,lead the team and also his amazing talents were shown out...i miss his fighting and slapping to criminal...his water sequences...his disguises which he used to catch criminals...his run to chase the criminal...and also sometimes his breaking the doors...i miss each n everything...senior inspector abhijeet's character was already ruined and now they are wasting it...
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm waiting for them to come out openly and say !!!! i'm sure of one ... waiting for others !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
roopal - don't you think saying that he drools over tji sounds a bit offensive..i know that those lab scenes are ott most of the time...but we can't say drool...😲
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deep_baner

roopal - don't you think saying that he drools over tji sounds a bit offensive..i know that those lab scenes are ott most of the time...but we can't say drool...😲

well actually that time i was not able to remember some other word
this was the only one
yeah Roopal this word is a bit strong you can say flirts