Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
In the recent episodes we have seen abhijeet only inside. Either in the lab or in bureau. What do you think of it? And what can be done about it. Where do you think the show is headed this way. Is it good or bad. Why FW is doing this?

Please comment and Vote

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-sherdilaliaditya_crazy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet Stuck Indoors: Good or Bad" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
of course, i hate it...and why, well..he is a young, able-bodied cop. why should he be stuck indoors like an elderly man..has he not shown us feats like swimming like a fish, scaling walls, climbing mountains and only recently we saw him scale a high boundary wall like a nimble cat. also, detection is not done indoors alone, it involves a lot of outdoor work and for that you need not only a man who is physically fit but a man who has ample of grey cells and our abhijeet sir is quite richly endowed in both spheres..to see such a character being wasted is a shame..it makes me feel crestfallen to see a vociferous, commandeering and dynamic character shuttling between the lab and bureau only and twiddling his thumbs like an idle person.Ouch

Edited by deep_baner - 13 November 2011 at 9:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosedarkniteBhavanabShagnikaNandiniraizaadaAkshay.aadri-mallikaBalu-MansiSaadritasherdilaliaditya_crazyAditi_97Reshma.debasree04Roopal_TiaRa

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Of course first option...he is one of the main part of CID...Super-detective..right hand of ACP sir (acc to them)...such a person cant be stuck to indoors...
And as Visrom said he will suffer from Vitamin D deficiency soon...i want to save him from Vitamin D deficiency Wink LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaYur_AbhiShNandiniraizaadaBhavanabmallikaBaluaditya_crazysherdilaliRoopal_TiaRadeepika102

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I'd be waiting to see who (apart from one Wink ) votes for I love to see him indoors !!!

I hate it ... needn't explain Deeps has said it all perfectly !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadasherdilali

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You never know Bhav there may be many

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i hate it
he is among the seniors and also he is a very brilliant detective
it feels so bad seeing him only indoors
its really great to see him investigating outdoors and cracking cases with small evidences...i was already sadly tolerating acp sir indoors few time ago and now same going with abhijeet sir...i hate this...he only stay indoor and order others...he is already not giving his full presence and appearing in just 2-3 scenes and that too in bureau or forensic lab...and sometimes in forensic lab he was just shown to praise Tji...i really miss that old abhijeet who used to crack crimes,lead the team and also his amazing talents were shown out...i miss his fighting and slapping to criminal...his water sequences...his disguises which he used to catch criminals...his run to chase the criminal...and also sometimes his breaking the doors...i miss each n everything...senior inspector abhijeet's character was already ruined and now they are wasting it...

Edited by roopalgupta - 13 November 2011 at 9:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002darkniteMaYur_AbhiShNandiniraizaada-MansisherdilalimallikaBaluSaadritaaditya_crazyReshma.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I'm waiting for them to come out openly and say !!!! i'm sure of one ... waiting for others !!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
roopal - don't you think saying that he drools over tji sounds a bit offensive..i know that those lab scenes are ott most of the time...but we can't say drool...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluRoopal_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top