Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Promo November 14th - 18th

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘Nadhaswaram Thriller Promo November 14th - 18thπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vigSpTuXDWg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Malar is so beautiful girl . Thanx for promo upload
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmila.sharmi

Malar is so beautiful girl . Thanx for promo upload

U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..😊

Yes she is so nice looking..πŸ˜ƒ

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sweety for the promo.

Gopiya naraya kaanala...

Yethavathu aayiducho?

Psycho gokul...
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Promo is full of violence and tears😭
.malar's appa taking revenge on gopi...😑
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sweety,

Thanks ma for posting the promo 😊

There is lot of 'kai kalappu' this week. Sokku still not opened his mouth -- but gone to see Gopi/ Malar in their house looks like ..πŸ‘ 

That nasty guy Gokul [ paakaave pidikkalai ] again coming to torture Malar -- he is peeping through the😲 window !!  Avanum avan moonjiyum ...😑 πŸ˜‘ 

Mayil scolding Paramu now --- again are they going to show that paper boy [ Sakthi] or Senthil !!! Why bringing back such sothai characters again ...πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Still no sign of Veeru & her noi noi mother ...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...the one good thing about the promo !!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Sweety for the promo.

Gopiya naraya kaanala...

Yethavathu aayiducho?

Psycho gokul...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: geecee

Hi Sweety,

Thanks ma for posting the promo 😊

There is lot of 'kai kalappu' this week. Sokku still not opened his mouth -- but gone to see Gopi/ Malar in their house looks like ..πŸ‘ 

That nasty guy Gokul [ paakaave pidikkalai ] again coming to torture Malar -- he is peeping through the😲 window !!  Avanum avan moonjiyum ...😑 πŸ˜‘ 

Mayil scolding Paramu now --- again are they going to show that paper boy [ Sakthi] or Senthil !!! Why bringing back such sothai characters again ...πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Still no sign of Veeru & her noi noi mother ...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...the one good thing about the promo !!!!

And lets see wat is gonna happen this week to Malar through tat nasty Gokul.. and I feel Gopi is having some problem from Gokul..πŸ˜•
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow...last week was spliting week and this week beating week. i think may be NA save malar from gokul. hope sokku help gopi...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydaisy

wow...last week was spliting week and this week beating week. i think may be NA save malar from gokul. hope sokku help gopi...

Yes i too feel NA will save Malar..πŸ˜‰ so this week Malar and Gopi in big trouble due to Gokul mental..😑