tb:Karan Tacker unwell!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Karan Tacker unwell!

Sunday, November 13, 2011 | 11:23:27 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 72 Comments Karan Tacker unwell!

The actor is down with high fever but continues to shoot for the upcoming wedding sequences...

Seems like hectic schedules and the heavy duty marriage sequences have taken a toll on Karan Tacker's health. Karan who plays the lead role of Viren in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain is suffering from high fever but there is an important sequence that needs to be shot in the show.

The channel and the production house is planning to have a grand wedding of Jeevika (Krystal D'souza) and Viren. Even though he is severely ill, he believes that the show must go on.

We contacted Karan to inquire about his health. He stated, "I am suffering from fever, because of the continuous work and no proper rest, my immunity has reduced. But I cannot afford to miss the shoot because we have the marriage sequence happening in the show for which I have to be there."

Kudos for your dedication Karan, we hope you have a speedy recovery!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tb:Karan Tacker unwell!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awww...get well soon Karan!

darknite

darknite

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
GET WELL SOONTongue

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti