Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tooaisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Visu  rock together & they have spark , they have been on the show for more than a year now.. we have seen their good time together & don't know  how they are now. But certainly  their chemistry is unaffected. This is a good post though & hope it betters their relationship.

hope so that
very nice post and your thoughts are mind bowling 
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

VISU ALWAYS ROCK.๐Ÿค—..infact the very fact that they both are at logger heads suggest they once or should I say till recently liked each other very much..you get hurt & fight severly with the people you like very much..!!.& there cannot be anything severe I am sure Vahbiz or someone will moderate between the two soon & sort it out , but I must say they have acted too childish & very unprofessional here..BOTH VISU๐Ÿ˜กbut My love dosent come down a bit for any of them..I still adore them the most..๐Ÿค—& by the way cute topic.Rabia..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I hope our mods will convey this to Global Mods & convey the message waise.๐Ÿ˜ณ.their SPARK IS SAME ๐Ÿ˜IF NOT INCREASED ACTUALLY...!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

well come back ,your answer is mind bowling
Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

SUPERB AS USUAL

you are right
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree tht the loggerheads article disturbd me too bt abya/visu r still the most sizzling onscreen couple ! whenevr abhiya/visu come in one frame they put the screen on fire๐Ÿ˜p.s. nice post.Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guyz...this is what i'm saying...i know that Abhiya are going sizzling these days...

Through this topic i just conveyed the feelings of those few Abhiyans who're still sad...i know we all have gotten over that article...

These days Abhiya chemistry is at their peak and i just love them even more now.