Bade Acche Laggte Hai

tomorrow's episode...prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i just predict tomorrow's episode i think priya went to aswin's flat aswin decorated his flat and just priya come in the flat and colleagues who all are observed this they all are coming aswin's flat and  priya shocked to see all this...
in the kapoor mansion ram saw priya went to aswin's flat he is very angry with priya and now entered sruthi (aswin's wife) she tell the truth to ram but ram should not believe her  then he asked proof then she shows priya's mesgs(precap)...after all this next risab entry risab tells to ram abut the statue.then ram understand everything why priya kya chooparahi hai ram se and  he went to aswin's house  and the promo scene will be happen
this is my prediction abut tomorrow's episode...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123anu123ManzzChaudhrytmKaJenroxxavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tomorrow's episode...prediction" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
possible.. but I think this slap will come on Tuesday only as you know some DIwali dance etc are also there and these people are sadists...

So Monday will go in waiting for this scene ...

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
The also in the promo Happens in the Kapoor house so asswin comes to kapoor mansion

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Yes. There is a possibility that seeing Shruti's SMS Priya did not go to Ashwin's place and then frustrated Ashwin comes and in a hurry to close his plan says this to Ram in front of all in Kapoor Mansion and Ram slaps.

Shruti will support priya

But I also feel Ram will still be angry with Priya as he cannot accept his love still ..

He will say he did this as Kapoor Family's name was in bad color not for Priya (We know this guy- won't accept so easily) .. Embarrassed

Ultimately when he sees his dad's statue and this secret or Priya hiding something is reveled - Golu will be cleaned bowled ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90anu123SriBSakshi_Deewaniash91

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Yes. There is a possibility that seeing Shruti's SMS Priya did not go to Ashwin's place and then frustrated Ashwin comes and in a hurry to close his plan says this to Ram in front of all in Kapoor Mansion and Ram slaps.

But I also feel Ram will still be angry with Priya as he cannot accept his love still ..

He will say he did this as Kapoor Family's name was in bad color not for Priya (We know this guy- won't accept so easily) .. Embarrassed

Ultimately when he sees his dad's statue and this secret or Priya hiding something is reveled - Golu will be cleaned bowled ..

very well said ya...
totally agree..
me thinks the sameSmile

Saisweety

Goldie

Saisweety

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Dhi what e prediction but nice prediction i hope what u wrote dat will be come in tommorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

ah i can't wait for him to  be clean boldLOL ahh... can already imagine his innocent expression n eyes filled with love for our PippuDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.