Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey that was a great update!!! loving the storyy...if you send out PMs plz add me to that list!! thanks
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinam3

Heyy priyaa.. 

I luv the way you have expressed the stronger feeling of growing luv between virman.. is indeed a gr8 job.. 👍🏼.. however luv the way your FF story is moving..and keep up the good wrk.. 👏, i also liked the way he shared his pain with maanvi, which is one more step of goint to close the gap between this two lovers.. ❤️ LOLl waiting for that next surprise.. wht  is that virat will give to maanvi.. 😍..
thank you and can you plz add me in your PM list.. 
keep updating. 😃

Pinkal 

Hey!
Thank you so much dear!! I'm so glad you like it..the plot is already there in my mind and update will be on the way..This is the most lovely comment I ever received,thanks😃
About the gift..hmm..didn't think about that, he may give...a pendant?? Let me know..I would love to know what your suggestion..😆

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess14

hey that was a great update!!! loving the storyy...if you send out PMs plz add me to that list!! thanks

Hi! I'm so glad you like it..sure I can pm you..Thanks for the comment:D
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
-Aashii- Thank you for the comment:) Sure, I can pm you:D

Luv-abhiNikk- Thanks yar! I feel happy..you guys loved it:D

me.san - sure dear,I'll do that.Thankks:)

missingremix - aww..thank you!! I'm flattered.Thank you so much:)

Desi_angel90 - oh thank you:) You made my day!

aaliya25-  thanks a lot!! I'm so so happy, you feel that way:)

Also a big thanks to all my dear reviewers!! You guys rock!!!

~Priya
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
PART ~ 4

Hey guys, you all are amazing!! Your comments give me energy to write more:) Hope you like
this update.
😆

Other characters enter the plot now xD

Maanvi sighed as she woke up.It was too early for her to get up but it took an indordinate amount of shouting for her sister to drag her out of bed.

"Good morning di..." she greeted her.

"Morning mannu, chalo..utho toh," Jeevika pulled her up into sitting position again.

"What the- di, its monday and we have to go to shiv mandir, take a boat ride in the gan-" she ended the sentence abruptly realising her mistake.

She shook her head.Who was she kidding? They were not in Rishikesh anymore.Sure, she could visit the mandir after getting back but it wouldn't matter to her with out her di by her side.

"Mannu," her sister's sweet tone made her wipe the tears that somehow began to slide along her cheeks.

"Haan, di, "she replied faking a smile, "I'll go, get ready for the day..I have so many things to do! Its my sister's mehendi rasam."

Jeevika smiled, a sad smile that didn't quite reached her eyes.She knew Mannu was hurt, she knew her sister and could easily read her mind.She would miss her too, after all they were soul sisters.And what did Maanvi think? She could hide her tears from her?

'Oh, Mannu! Ab main toh sirf yeh dua kar sakthi hoon, ki koi teri zindgii mein aaye..jo tujhse ithna pyaar karein ki..bas tujhe kabhi akelaapan mehsoos hi naa ho,' she thought internally fighting back fresh tears.
It was her responsibility to look after her younger sister.She had promised her mother, hadn't she? Now, she couldn't ditch her just because of her sasuraal.Beeji was right.

'Maanvi ke liye ek accha ladka dhoodhna hoga,' Jeevika mused,' sahi vakht aane par.'

She sat by her bed-post, quickly retrieved a photograph, the one that captured their deceased mother along with them.It was a memory, a sweet possesion belonging to them.

"Maanvi needs you, mother," she whispered, "a lot.I'm leaving your memory for her."

She wiped her tears that wouldn't just stop.Oh! She needed to get a hold on herself before its too late! She wouldn't want Maanvi or Beeji to catch her like this.

"Di.."

She slowly got up from her spot, cried harder as Maanvi embraced her.

"I'll miss you di.."

"I'll miss you Mannu.."

Jeevika smeared her tears, a sad smile playing at her lips.

"Bas..Mannu, hum paas nahi hai toh kya hua? Humara naatha toh hai..jo hume jude rakhta hai. If you'll be in any trouble, you won't need to tell me, I can easily feel your pain!"

"I love you di..." Maanvi smiled as she hugged her sister, "please don't cry..smile di.Please! "

Jeevika chuckled.

"There! That's my di! Oho-I don't wanna be late.I need to help Virat.We have got so much work to do!"

She got out quickly waving at her di who tucked the photograph under her bed.

~~

'Where is that prat?'

Maanvi asked herself hurrying along the corridor.She was greeted by the curious glances of Beeji, chachi and Dabbu.She smiled at them, quickening her pace.

She rounded on the corner, almost knocking into some one as she went.

"Oops!"

She was pretty sure, she would have rolled on to the floor along with the other person, had he not been strong enough to steady her by wrapping his arms around her shoulders.Or was it she? No, it couldn't be.

"Hey toophan, kabhi toh dekha karo..kaha jaana hai."

It wasn't necessary for her to lift her head.That cool voice belonged to only one person in the world.That prat! And what did he call her? Toophan? He's the shaitaan!

That would suit him better.Virat was too good for him to name.

She quickly recovered from her reverie, untangling herself from his firm grip that still held her in place.He cleared his throat, he really didn't notice how close he was standing.How could he miss that? Sighing loudly, he quickly distanced herself from her and began.

"What's up Bandarni? At loss of words are you, now?"

She blinked.That was quick.Amazed at how easily he brushed off the awkward moment and how lame her acting was she quickly began speaking.

"Well, I'm not in amood to talk with people, especially with you!"

With that she walked away from the spot leaving a distraught Virat there.

"Outch!" he began once he caught up with her, "that hurt! Vaise tum bachpan mein knifes aur blades khaathi thi kya? Tumhe bahut achha lagtha hoga..logon pe waar karna."

"Haan, par, main na...aisi thodi na jaathi.Tum toh mere sweet heart toh, tum pe hi isthemaal karoongi!"

He seemed offended, poor guy.Maanvi smiled.

"How sweet!" he cooed, a smirk plastered across his face.

"Stop it," Maanvi mumbled,"you look like an idiot with that smirk on your face!"

"Didn't you hear the talk here, I'm the coolest guy in the Vadhera pariwaar!" he smiled running a free hand through his hair.

"Ha ha..I know," she made a face, "I'm leaving."

She couldn't argue with him.He was such a tough nut.She couldn't quite fathom why he would never leave any stone unturned to tease her, make fun of her.And at times, he would be utter sweet saving her from trouble.

"Wait!"

She took a deep breath.Couldn't she have her breakfast in peace? Was that too much?

"Kya baat hai? You won't talk to me?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"I only talk to descent people.." she replied, trying to put an end to the bickering.

"That's the second time you hurt me! Look, how you stabbed my poor heart!" he took her hand, placed it right over his chest.

She stiffened.She could feel the constant thumping of his heart, vivid and unending.She slowly let herself relax,looked up at him.

He was staring at her waiting for her reply.He was expecting a comeback, a snide comment.He wanted her to speak.But she found herself at the loss of words as she stared back at him.Reality dawned on her.She slowly withdrew her hand.

"You can think whatever you want to, " that reply made him a bit uneasy.She smiled.She was back in control.

"What about you then? You call that descency? Running into people, knocking them over?" her smile faded at his comment.

Praising himself for his shot back, he went on-

"Agar tumhaari ankhen kahi kho gayi hai na..toh mujhr baata, main unhe dhoondhne mein tumhari madad kar deta hoon!"

He watched her with interest taking in how her eyes darkened at his comment.She looked furious.She whipped her hair that was falling onto her face, tied it up into a bun and spoke.

"Tum toh dekh sakte na..Mujhe kyon blame karte ho? Pehle..khud ki aankhein dhoondho, phir hum mil ke..meri vali dhoondhlenge!"

She stromed away, a victory smile on her lips.He certainly deserved it for being persistent.

That was wierd, something was wrong with her.If he knew Maanvi, she would shout at him, tease him back but wouldn't be angered.It didn't go unnoticed by his mind that she looked rather cute when she was angry.

He smacked his head and resumed walking.He certainly needed to visit a doctor now!

~~

Maanvi finished her breakfast, clutching her list of tasks for the day, she began walking down the hall.Virat was supposed to bring the flowers, look after the pandit ji.But where was he? It was almost afternoon.Mehendi ceremony was a day after, but they couldn't waste time.
She picked up her mobile, swiftly dailed his number.

"The airtel number you're trying to reach is out of coverage area."

Annoyed, she hung up the phone.

'Kaha gaya? Bada aaya tha bhai ki shaadi karne..' she mumbled to herself as she made her way towards the stairs.She needed to find maa.

"Maa..can you tell me-" she stopped in mid sentence as she saw Virat's mother talking animatedly with the mogambo.

They were seriously discussing something and all Maanvi could do was to wait.

"Did he tell you?" Dadaji's stern voice boomed.

"He's my son.I'll know what is happening with him.I don't need to ask anyone," Virat's mother replied calmly.

"If you know then, why don't you advice your lazy son to do anything, instead of lurking around in the house?"

"He's not lazy.Just, he needs sometime..and-"

"He's already wasted enough time!"

"Virat is a talented boy.He'll turn things over," casting one last look over the oldman, his mother walked away.

Maanvi turned around to see a broken Virat who stood beside her, obviously listening to their conversation.She felt a pang of pity for him.She would talk to him, if possible.He seemed to be opening up for her, from the last night events.Was she getting too much into his personal matters? What was she supposed to say now?

Before she could form a complete sentence, he stromed off.She shook her head before leaving the place.

~~that afternoon

Virat stood there in the middle of the great hall, a garland of flowers wrapped around his neck, a pair of goggles rested on top of his head.He was busy instructing the workers, obviously monitering  the preparations.He was back to his usual cheery self.Probably not wanting to ruin the joyful mood, Maanvi thought and smiled as an idea struck her.

"Oi! Phoolwala!" she called after him.

Virat raised an eyebrow.

'Oh! Its the bandarnii of chowdhary pariwaar!!' he thought and grinned.Somehow this bandarnii did seem to have found a way to cheer him up.

"Hi bandarnii..kya haal hai?" he greeted back.He could imagine the look on her face on knowing he had brought her a gift.He tucked the package into his trousers.

"Voh kya hai?"

Uh-oh! She caught him.

"Kuch nahin..'' he lied, hoping to trick her.

"Let me see," she tried to reach his pocket.

"Naah..badtameezi ki bhi had hothi hai.." he mocked.

She pouted.It was a tiny gift, he  intended to give her for being so stubborn, for talking to him last night.He wouldn't call the incident something related to expressing his feelings or his uneasiness to her.But that little chat did seem, friutful.She somehow cheered him up, saved him from another sleepless night.And now, he had a tocken of gratitude for her.Something, he had brought to thank her.He had talked with his mother after her(his mother's) outburst with Dadaji and it boosted his confidence.He wasn't a looser and was happy for that.

"Got it!!" She giggled breaking into a run, a small velvet package in her hand.

His eyes widened.

"What the hell!! Maanviii!!!" he shrieked in horror as he raced after her.

That bandarnii! She somehow pulled the gift from his back pocket.Ugh! He would kill her for that.

"Ruko tho!"

Ah! Love it? Hate it? I'm sorry if this is sappy.I'll try to make it better next time:) Please comment.
Huge thanks to all those who commented here.Love you guys.TDA!

Next part~

"Prem!"

Virat hugged his friend.Puja, Atul, Shekar...shaadi would be so much fun with his friends visiting him.

"Wow! Dude, this freaking awesome," Prem cooed smiling softly, "where is Viren? Is she the bride? She's so beautiful!"

Virat turned to the direction his friend was pointing only to find Maanvi.

"No, she's the bride's sister, " he replied nonchalantly," Maanvi."

"Maanvi!! Oh my god! Now that's a great news!"

Virat watched in horror as Prem casually began walking towards Maanvi.

~~~Comment,plz! Imagine Karan Kundra in Prem's role!!~~ OMG!!! lol

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!!!!!u rock😊waiting 4 da next part. cant wait to see a jealous/uncomfortable viraat😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for d pm...loved it...cant wait for next part...
yaar wenever i hear prem i remember only harshad chopra...hihi...kk fits only arjun for me... ;)

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loveddd it 😊 when are you updating the next one i must readd ittt! I really want to see a jealous virat when prem flirts with manvi i want him to become all territorial and what not!!! and what gift did he get her?? omg you have to upload the next part soon pleaaassseee 😊
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Priya, This was gr8 as always😊
u wer fantastic👏...but u still didnt tell us wat was the gift??
anyway, waiting eagerly for the next part
Plz update soon...

Niki🤗
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy loved the update!!! thats amazing! can't wait to read the next part and the new entries...continue soon

thanks for the PM it was highly appreciated!!! do PM me again as well if it's nott too much work for you! ::)