Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ok now I had this experience sometime back that gave me a near scare !!! It almost had me thinking that my journey with IF had come to an end ... and I got worried,scared,angry and what not LOL.
This made me realise IF is such an important place !!!

What if it was the end actually ?? Shocked ... what if my id never opened ?? Shocked ... what if IF ended ?? Shocked

All these questions came to my mind which I'm throwing upon you !!

I also sent Vis and Nanda a message saying if this was the end ... i wouldn't want my last post to be on GD thread and a casual one Wink LOL

So thinking this ... here's my topic (yeah I know apart from the general ones I rarely open new topics LOL ) ... and it's been long since a fun filled discussion at times serious and maybe emotional happened on IF !!

So here goes ...

Imagine one day you realise your id is no more opening  and you can't open another one !! (scary thought isn't it ?? )

What will your immediate reaction be ? i.e. how will you feel ?

In which thread would you want your last post to be ? and maybe which type or about whom or what Tongue ?

I've seen many people who get emotionally connected with IF ... are you too ?

Now this is just a discussion for fun ,... just to think of it ... how much we're connected to IF and the people here ... for the matter of fact how deeply we're connected to our usernames !!! this thread is just a way to relive your IF experience and once again realise how much we love this place !!!

You need not stick to the questions only ... anything more about IF or it's members would be nice too ... (even more when it's appreciation LOL )

would you try your best to stay in touch with some/many members of IF ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali--MansisherdilaliSaadritasuhani.cipamisaShagnikadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What If ??? (just for fun :P )" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I will be angry depressed sad and frustrated. I will SMS Vis and eat her head. 

But this cant happen right. There has to be some way.

Edited by NandiniPS - 13 November 2011 at 7:01am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
That's it ??? read the whole post !!! I want the answer to every single question !!! When will you post more than one liners ?? Uff !!!

and just Vis haan ?? Haanji humein kaun kartha hai Tongue Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I knew this would come WinkNahi you also and I will be vert sad ok I will answer all the question in a little while

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thats scary!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of you guys already know.. i was so tensed before buying a mobile...wondering if IF will open on it or not... as I was buying a high end mobile for IF... So...

Incase... my ID doesnt open... I'll create a new ID LOL and then trouble everyone be hiding my previous identity Evil Smile

In case i dont get a chance to open a new ID... then...  bad time for Vis LOL She is not gonna sleep untill i get a way to login back...Evil Smile Kuch nahi toh Vis ke ghar ka pata maloom kar ke.. I'll do some strike in front of her house Tongue

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Poor Vis 

Ham sab uska deemag khali kar denge

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Vis ... wish you a the  best ,,,,, main toh bas dobara Hyd. aane hi waali thi if my id hadn't opened LOL LOL ... bach gaye aap !!!!

Astonish ... same thing ... I want answers to all the questions atleast whenever you're free Tongue ...

Hehehe ... ek baat toh pakka hai IF ko kuch bhi ho jaaye ... Vis ke ghar ke saamne ka road jam ho jaayega LOL ... Phas gayi aap viewbie banke Vis LOL

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
And what if Vis's ID gets locked. It has happened onceLOL

Edited by NandiniPS - 13 November 2011 at 8:32am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.