Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|| Naila's 'C' Grade OS ||

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

.:'C' Grade OS -- The Almost Perfect Wedding:.

My first time writing an OS, i'm quite lazy so will update in parts😆, thought i'de keep this as an experiment and see how it goes, will update and complete it if it get's a C grade from you guys😆; otherwise i'll just stick to pics and captions😆

-------------

Leaping off the banisters, Maanvi hurtled towards the door "Di, come on Viren Jiju hamara intezaar karaha hai!".

"Aati hoon!" Jeevika clutched her lehnga and walked delicately down the stairs whilst caressing her wedding lehnga in her hands. Carefully walking on her tiptoes, she felt like an acrobat walking along a plank, except this acrobat had heels.

"Di come on!" an impatient Maanvi whined, she moved towards the stairs, kneeled down and began to gather the red material trailing behind Jeevika; "Look, now I'm your bridesmaid, now come on di, challo".

"Yay thu kya kari hai Maanvi, I just ironed that! Ab tho lehnga crease hoga!" she tugged at her lehnga and released it from Maanvi's grip.

Heaving the door open, Maanvi and Jeevika raced out of the house and towards the car parked outside. Jeevika peered inside hoping to catch a glimpse of Viren.

"Di, gaadi may beh to, Viren gadi may hai, vho driver's seat may thori behtay ga" Maanvi chuckled at the thought of Viren jiju being the driver on the day of his wedding. Jeevika smiled and stepped into the car, there was Viren dressed in whatever clothing you want him to be dressed in, along with Dabbu and Shlok sitting side by side grinning enthusiastically.

Jeevika stepped into the car, her long lehnga trailed behind her and got caught in the door; she turned around putting pressure on the lehnga, the delicate material ripped leaving a hole large enough for Maanvi to look through to Jeevika on the other side. She gasped and pulled the lehnga towards her, making the lehnga rip more, Maanvi in shock, lifted the lehnga fingering it increasing the length and width of the rip by approximately 10cm more!

Precap:

"Di, I have a plan!" Maanvi left the room and soon returned……her hands moved rapidly across the material, the glue stick in her hand soon became a blur!

I feel 'Likes' speak louder than comments😆 do hit 'like' if you want me to continue😳

if not leave the post to dissappear at the bottom, i'm not too good with writing, so do bear with me

Naila😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Naila...its good yaar..do continue..😃Edited by -Sangs- - 12 years ago
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome dear...do continue soon...😊
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome! It's A Grade 😆😉
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey naila...gr8 wrk...atleast for the start...😛
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i got replies😆
i thought the OS was bogus...thank you guys😳
will update soon
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahahhaa Nalu...this is great..but can't be given a C...i give it a A..u better cont...or i am gonna pester and spam u to update..lolz

reya <3
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not bad, Naila 👏 Though, it didn't happen much - your writing style is pretty good 😳 

Will you mention both pairs? 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naila its good nd do continue!😃
I really want to know what they dwill o??Poor Rohit Verma kitne mehat se banaya tha🤣
P.S- U and ur Shlok😆 where is my Virat huh??😉😆