Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day! May you celebrate many more birthday with loads of happiness,health,wealth and whatever you wish for! Big smile Have blast today! Party

@suan: This was very sweet thread! I'm sure even with if all decoration or anything extra added to this then also I'm sure it wouldn't have been this genuine and sweet!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalbhallaroxsuanDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Dear Varsha! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Umi,
I love your virtual gifts for Varsha.Smile, they are gorgeous!
I know she'll love them alot because they are purple'lavender, her favourite colour!
I just had to publicly wish Varsha a happy birthday, when I found out by accident yesterday, that today is her special day. She is such an important member of this forum that I couldn't let this opportunity pass by.

Sharon Di Hug

Was so Happy and Glad that you liked the gifts. Yes Di, I too read somewhere that Varsha Di likes that colours. Thats why tried to choose that  colored gifts...
But only thing is they are virtual...Embarrassed Smile

Its so sweet of you to remember and open the thread for Varsha Di.  And ofcourse Varsha Di is one of our Dearest lovable person and we should send our love and wishes on her special day... Smile...

And the way you have put it ,really sweet...

Surely Varsha Di will love it.

Edited by umayal - 13 November 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuanDabulls23

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
 A very happy birthday to u Varsha diParty  May u celebrate many more such birthdaysHug

Sharon di this is such a beautiful threadHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalbhallaroxsuanDabulls23

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Varsha Di... wish you happiness and success...

umayalbhallaroxDabulls23

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Varsha di...

Many  many happy returns of the day my dear...PartyPartyParty

Wish you all happiness of the world...joy ..and all your dreams come true..success..good continuation in your life...Smile
You are among all who are special here...
and really I'm very please to know you in IF
and each time I read your post I've a smileSmile or laughing LOL or even  make me think differently .I thank you a lot  for that..SmileWink

So Happy Birthday dear Varsha di...

Hope you enjoy yourself..and you have a great day...Smile
I don't know what time is it..where you are but in France it is 11.00 PM
Here some gifts for you from where I am..don't know your choice enough...
Hope they will please you...WinkBig smile

No Birthday without cake and Candles...

Why not a trip for an Evening in Paris...
familly permit of course..WinkLOL

Here some delicious fruits...Smile

Flowers and chocolate for you...

With lots of love.....HugHug

ThaneeSmile

Sharon di Thanks a lot for opening this thread...
Hug

Edited by Thanee - 13 November 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27bhallaroxsuanDabulls23

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

OMG Sharon dear Thank you so much...One does not need special graphics or poetry to show their love and appreciation...I am so touched by your topic...Yes you did wish me via PM...I have forgotten how IF shows everyone's bday and where..

Thanks to Sharon, Bhalla, Reshu, Poppy,  Swati, Soni, Umi,, Usha My Friend, Caspie, Piya and all...I wish surely respond to each one's post again...I am going out for B-fast wi family so running bit late...Be back later to respond...

I love you all...I am touched...Aankhen numm huvi hai...Sharon translation is my eyes are teary from reading you all..

God bless and love you all...Hug

Awww dear Varsha,
This reply is why I find you to be such a special friend.Heart
@blue...especially love these parts.Smile  The bit about the translation shows how thoughtful each member of the forum family is towards the other. Here you remembered that my Hindi is limited and therefore translated the phrase for me so that I wouldn't be left out. Love you, Varsha!

I'm sure you enjoyed breakfast with the family. A great way to start your special day! See you later!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalbhallarox

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Varsha Di! Party May your life be filled with all the love, happiness, joy and health!!! Hug

Sweet, simple and straight from the heart as always SD! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuan

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

I so wanted to open this post as i came to knw, Varsha didnt wanted to wish in BALH forum as u belong to me here.
A very very happy bday Varsha, god bless and may all ur dreams come true.Big smile
Again a very happy bday to u and have a great day and life ahead.

Reshuuu thank you so much for being faithful to PR LOL and not wishing me in BALH...We are PRians first b4 BALHians...Wink Appreciate your kind words...God bless !!!! 

Originally posted by poas

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.its time for partyPartyPartyPartyDancingand celebration and 2day i want to say U R SOOO BEAUTIFUL LADY

Thanks Poppy for your lovely wishes and sweet compliments...Love ya...Hug

Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Sharon DiSmile

Nice thread to wish our Varsha Di, unfortunately I'm not very experienced with graphics, I'm sure there are many others who are experienced in this area.

Happy birthday Varsha DiHug May you get everything you desire in life, you are a delight to our PR Forum

Thanks Bhalla for your kind wishes Hug

It is not neccessary for us all to know how to do graphics to post pics and stuff...The thought & the love with which the post is made that counts...I am so happy to have found all these wonderful friends in each section that I have moved thru within past 6 + yrs...Thanks for the love & friendship...

Love u all & God bless!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 November 2011 at 5:37pm

umayalbhallaroxsuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top