Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯³Belated wishes on your birthday Varshaji. DIdnt log in to IF yesterday so must have missed it. Anyways, hope you had a great day. Pl let us know what gifts u  received. 
Going by your pics you are like old wine , I am sure.Getting better and better everyday. May God bless you and your family. β­οΈ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy b'day Varsha Di! May you have a wonderful year ahead with prosperity, friends and family. Enjoy your special day! πŸ€—
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Varsha, many many happy returns for the day
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyyy did i miss the bus ? πŸ˜† Just joking..
wish you very very happy birthday varsha di...asha karta huon ki aapke jeevan me sukh,samridhi aur pyaar ki hamesha VARSHA hoti rahe..
Im typing for mobile so unable to send cakes..greetings..flowers..isiliye smileys se hi kam chalalo pls...(i know graphics dont count..but yaar who doesnt like cakes and chocolates) thats why:

😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viram

πŸ₯³Belated wishes on your birthday Varshaji. DIdnt log in to IF yesterday so must have missed it. Anyways, hope you had a great day. Pl let us know what gifts u  received. 

Going by your pics you are like old wine , I am sure.Getting better and better everyday. May God bless you and your family. β­οΈ

Hey Viram dear thank you so much...I am happy you logged in and wished me...You are not at all late...It is still my bday today for another 2 1/2 more hours..πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for all the kind words and compliments...

B-Fast with the newly wed son-dil, dinner with hubster and friends...Overall a good day...Cant complain πŸ˜ƒ

Bday gift for both of us as Me scorpion and Him Saggi we are going to Big island HI for almost 1o days...So excited abt it...πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks alot again and God bless!! πŸ€—
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Happy b'day Varsha Di! May you have a wonderful year ahead with prosperity, friends and family. Enjoy your special day! πŸ€—

Thanks Niki for the wishes, and beautiful flower bouquet...Feel so much loved by you all...Honestly I feel am the happiest person alive...and thanks to family and friends..πŸ€—
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Happy Birthday Varsha, many many happy returns for the day

Thank you so much mandy for the wishes...Appreciate it..πŸ˜ƒ
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: herefornothing

Heyyy did i miss the bus ? πŸ˜† Just joking..
wish you very very happy birthday varsha di...asha karta huon ki aapke jeevan me sukh,samridhi aur pyaar ki hamesha VARSHA hoti rahe..
Im typing for mobile so unable to send cakes..greetings..flowers..isiliye smileys se hi kam chalalo pls...(i know graphics dont count..but yaar who doesnt like cakes and chocolates) thats why:

😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ . 😊 . ⭐️ .

HFN my dear friend Varun
Thank you so much...And to your benefit you are not late πŸ˜‰  and did not miss the bus...You still board along πŸ˜†...What a lovely way to send so many stars and smileys for bday...Abundance of them...

Love and kind words mean more to me...Thought that counts and each and everyone has put their love for sure with their posts...God bless and lots of love to you too...πŸ€—
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmarMoti

Happy Birthday  πŸ₯³

Look who is here...AmarMoti who made me and mohini laugh so much in RMJ...Girl your post was so hillarious...Thanks for stopping by and wishing me...God bless...πŸ€—
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Looking at those Pooches made my day...I miss my poonster so much 😳  He was a fellow scorpion too...Nov 10th he would have been 12..😭

Varsha Di πŸ€—

Hugs and Muaahs to you ...

Thanks for the very Big compliments. Will try to be one overcoming my negatives.

I know Di, those puppies Picture I have posted is of the same color of  your pet that you had in the profile pic... You miss your poonster so much πŸ˜”... Wish that would have got that puppies in pic for real.

Di, Happy for your Trip... Even we are excited to know from you how the trip was. Wishes for having a joyous Trip. Hope you enjoy a lot there.

And happy  that you had a nice time on your special day.

And Yes ofcourse ,when we talk of purple color, one reminded is you, then Kool Di's Chronicles on Bhavana. Miss Kool di's chronicles and her. where is she... couldn't see her.

Actually its there where I had come to know it was your fav color too.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago