Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Killer Whistle (Part 1) aired February 3" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
wow!! thats a quick update... ill post comments later now i gotta post DYND update! Tongue

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Sure! No problem.

It seems like no one is reading/posting comments for my update. Cry I need encouragement guys! Smile

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Belle1989

Sure! No problem.

It seems like no one is reading/posting comments for my update. Cry I need encouragement guys! Smile

aww.. how can u think like that sweety!! we ALL appreciate ur hard work and we love ur updates!! Hug

jus wait bit longer till most ppl come online... Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
don;t worry natasha i am always there...u appreciate mine and i do yours LOL LOL LOL I am watching it right now so shall post comments in a bit

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
ok priya di...No problem. I am watching the episode again right now with my family! Tongue

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Natasha that was a good catch as I did not realize it was baba sehgal.

Today they showed an intense Prad that was pretty scary the closeups when they were goin to the studio...I do not think he was angry as you mentioned just he was thinking too much and the intensity of the thought process was too much .

One thing i was not clear is when the door is opened how did Preeti know the difference as they all were in the same row and they were close to each other. Thank God they had only one room on the other side .

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I didn't mean to say angry, but yes, Prad's intensity was shown.

I know, thank god they only had one door to her right, or else it would have looked REALLY fake! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top