have a suggestion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
mods 
i have suggestion regarding the "like" button on the comments on celebrities profile and buzz..
pls provide a provision to remove the "like" from a comment  without pressing "dislike" botton on  that comment ... just like the "like " option on posts...
actually yesterday i accidently pressed like option on a comment in a buzz...Unhappyi want to remove my like from that comment...but i don't want to dislike it...Embarrassedi think many members have this problm..
so hope u will consider this
thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

------

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "have a suggestion" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I actually agree with this. There should be an unlike button as well because we sometimes end up liking/disliking (especially this one) mistakenly.

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I think there is something about if u like something and dont wanna like it, click like button again and it will  be unliked

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

I think there is something about if u like something and dont wanna like it, click like button again and it will  be unliked

Hi Nadii, that only works in the main forums for posts, hit LIKE and LIKE again to remove it, in the comments for fan pages that doesn't work...

try it yourself, go into this profile and hit LIKE, you can't unLIKE a comment, once you've pressed the button http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10142/mohammad-nazim/

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

that option is only available on posts in topics not in the comments on celebrities profile and buzz .and we r requesting to set that option on  profiles and buzz too...currently we can't take our "like" with out pressing "unlike" button..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top