Nadaswaram Nov 14-18 Fri posted.Update on pg-2 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Friday [18.11.2011] update posted on page 2
thirumurugan's punch dialogue...'Its my opari serial...' too much opari thiru sir.  now we know where was gopi...better in police station than in gokul's house arrest. the best part last week was policeman joke... at last sokku got guts to visit gopi house.( anywhere who give him gopi;s address?)
thanks for updates...
Thanks srima for the updates ⭐️

Well at least Gopi is behind the bar! cant imagine the serial dragging on with Gopi missing or tolerating the fact Gokul has hide Gopi! But one confusion, 🤔 i thought the last scene was Gokul hitting him. Enna achu for that?

Thanks Srima.

me too feel soem jet lag between Gopi getting hit and him landing in Police station.

Atleast they showed his swollen face. otherwise more Azhugai and torture.
Thanks Migan, Hopper, Srima

Now what does Malar's parents want?  If Malar is made to suffer with Gopi - what would happen other than crying, and in real life when one would have VMSS - they would fight back and come up in life.  Absolutely illogical - how can you unlove someone whom you loved until yesterday.  You can be hurt - you might want to inflict the same kind of feeling on them - but I thought it does not apply to parents - they wouldnt want to hurt their children any day.  ennavO azhaNumnu headwriting - adha andha kadavuLE vandhaalum maaraadhu!