Hitler Didi

I feel for Indira...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Poor girl, honestly she works so hard every single day to have ends meet but I can't believe her family. I know this is very realistic coz sometimes the people we expect to understand us don't really because they are soo fixated in their own world but seriously her family doesn't really appreciate her. I mean I know that her brother appreciates her but seriously? Like he is sooo DHEET! I seriously feel for this girl. She works all day and comes home to what? Most of the members think that she's Hitler. I hate her sister especially! What the heck does she think? that Indira doesn't know anything. I mean honestly, I can't believe how some kids actually try to act smart. What I like about this show is tht so far it shows reality. Our family members are usually not as understanding as we want them to be and yet other people are more understanding sometimes because they are saved from all the prejudices and biases that goes in the family. All I can say is tht Indira is really a very strong girl and I would love to be someone like her one day: Strong, strict, has her own rules and principles that she follows, confident, and all in all, an inspirationEmbarrassed

I am loving Rati in this avatar... The cast is doing an amazing job in this show. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of thisBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zen1sweeniartibestgodblessusreevijayan-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I feel for Indira..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
nice post dear...completely agree wid u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessu

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
ya ur rite, @shona_mayur, indira deserves sum luv frm all d fly. members. i hate her mom,she only luvs her munna... n her bhabhi is ridiculous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessu

artibest

artibest

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
agree with u dear...
the story is awesome...
n  rati doing amazing. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.