Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged

• Ashwini is still with the mobile company and learns that Ravi is heading towards Juhi. Also that he is currently on the phone
  • Brig daughter Poonim is talking to Ravi and tells him to come soon. She tells her that she liked the card but did not understand the symbol( its the same one ) that is etched. Ravi says he does not remember any symbol on the card and tells her he needs to speak to her about something important that cannot be said on the phone
  • Pratap and Tejali are in teh bureau with Satya. Pratap tells Satya they arrested Brig and he is in the interrogation room. He also says that Ravi was not talking to Brig on teh phone but to his daughterPoonim. Satya tells them to go arrest Poonim and Ravi
  •  Satya goes to Rajdeep and tells him he knows the game he is playing. He knows that Rajdeep is trying to save his son and its son who is smuggling guns. Rajdeep tells him that his son was in the army and he was happy but Ravi got into drugs and was thrown out of the army.Out of the army Ravi started teh smuggling of guns and Rajdeep told him many times to stop. He learnt of the murders only when Pratap and Tejali told him and being the father he decided to save his son.
  • Ravi is still being followed by the mobile company and it looked like they lost him but it was just that he left one transmission tower to another. They find him going towards Malad
  • Satya apologises to Brig and tells him that they are releasing him. Satya tells him that they do not think its Rajdep but his son Ravi.He tells Brig that he has sent people to arrest Ravi and once they get him and Poonim he will send Poonim home.
  • Ashwini tells Tejali tht Ravi is still in Goregaon heading towards Malad. On hearing that Pratap says he knows where to find them as that is teh same place that they arrested Rajdeep
  • Satya is looking and analysing the photos and he gets some clue and he surfs the internet and he gets something and it seems to be making sense to him
  • Brig is removing all the newspaper and photos that we showed on day 1. Satya comes there and tells him so he is now trying to destroy his evidence. Brig says they are doing the same job jsut that he is doing it without the officials backing him. He says he cares about his daughter and cannot see her runin her lifw with Ravi who is smuggling guns.
  • Pratap calls up satya and tells him that they arrested both ravi and poonim and taking them ot the bureau. Satya tells him to brin them to the Brig house
  • Poonim on coming to the room first sees the symbol and photos and goes to them and starts talkin to them. She says she has completed her task and she should be given a medal. Brig calls her and she comes out of this personality and is now a quiet girl.Satya asks Tejali to take her away

• Satya tells Brig he knew that he did not commit the crime as he was right handed and he was looking for someone who used both hands. He also found that the symbol was etched on the soliders who fought terriost. He also learnt Brig son and mother were killed by terriosts and Poonim was a witness to this and this affected her mentally and hence she developed a split personality.
  • The court gives Ravi 14 year sentence for dealing with arms smuggling. As Poonim's mental health was not stable she was sent to the psycatric ward for treatment and her trial would start once she is alright.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB FEB 2 AATANK PART 4" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya. the conclusion was quite interesting. Initially, I thought that they would have a boring/predictable ending.

Yay! At least the endings are getting better!

Ajaat was not even shown in this episode. Satya was in-charge for the case.

Thanks again Priya. Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ya satya was in charge which i hope is not something they plan to keep

the interesting part is they rotated it so well between the three people rajdeep, brig and ravi and finally it was poonim

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
i would rate this 8-9/10 Big smile

the good thing is that all cid inspectors are gettin shown and next week we will get to see Ajat with Tej-Jas-Ash 2getha!! Big smile

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
thnaks priya for all the 4 updates. i just read all together. nowadays i don't get time to watch it on video and your updates with pictures is just like watching the show.

though i didn't like the story much i must say that ending was quite different and good.

i have a feeling that this satya guy is going to lead cid sb and ajaat might never be back. ab mera kya hoga Cry and akshay is also not there.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thnaks priya for all the 4 updates. i just read all together. nowadays i don't get time to watch it on video and your updates with pictures is just like watching the show.

though i didn't like the story much i must say that ending was quite different and good.

i have a feeling that this satya guy is going to lead cid sb and ajaat might never be back. ab mera kya hoga Cry and akshay is also not there.

mystic_mishti

Groupbie

mystic_mishti

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hey Anjali, wat makes u say dat satya wd lead d sb team? And jasmine wasnt there in this story? Or ws she there? i missed her presence....

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Anju thats wht i was thinking too as Prad was there only for the first and after that it was Satya the aCP i just hope anoop is taking a break

Post Reply New Post

Go to top