CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Daya has 'died' twice in the last 3 months...can there be more nonsense than this?

FW wants to prove that CID cops are Immortal..They can't be dead, they can't be destroyed, they can't be burned , buried, blasted..etc etc...LOL Just joking..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@Visrom i agree with u xactly what u said but the problem is that  they dnt think about it...they think about only TRPs

Edited by debasree04 - 13 November 2011 at 12:27am

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
This is something which happens in daily soaps and these worst writers have made CID go that way.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

@Visrom i agree with u xactly what u said but the problem is that  they dnt think about it...they think about only TRPs
Debasree, keeping duo together is not going to hurt the TRPs. In fact it will only increase in the long run if the episodes are interesting.

They need not keep duo in separate teams for 5 weeks and then show one promo where duo are together.It will turn out to be one of those officer-in-danger episodes and we like idiots will sit glued to the TV just to see them together and they'll get TRPs.

The saddest part is - they are making a mockery of Behrupiya by showing Daya 'dead' once in a month. If they show it like that once again, I'll not even be affected by Daya's 'death' or whatever. It really hurts. Cry

Edited by visrom - 13 November 2011 at 12:31am

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Behroopiya was a great episode and brilliant performances were given by trio, freddy and even salunke. But they are using the death scene to make ott episodes and gain TRPs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Target CID officers is getting used and used. Now it has no impact left which can make fans thrilled or tensed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@Visrom...i know that but they think not like that rather they think if duo lead the alternate scene it will be more better than they come together...at least all the cases tell this...
About target cid team or any officer it becomes fashion in these days in past we also see some officer centric episodes but all that r true gems...i m not against officer centric episode but for that we really need some better story writers who can write a story in which they show everything in a proper way, no drama, no plan just like we saw in the past...

Edited by debasree04 - 13 November 2011 at 12:49am

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I feel that CID ig going on in its own way not for increasing TRP or anything but they are intending to give a bit rest to the actors who want to go on vacation.After all the best actor or the worst whatever be... needs rest because they work and toil more than any films.

So I feel we should'nt criticise so much. Afterall CID has been working now around 13 years. So maybe they are experimenting different ideas of their own as the viewers are of different types,so CID is just trying to keep all audience interested... I don't want to make it just trio centric because I feel CID is group effort not a single actor centered show...

So all have to get enough space,because CID has introduced so many actors it should be possible to give them enough space to bring their efficency than just chasing criminals or just taking orders of seniors...

So what I want to say is even the best show will have lapses but they will come om right track.Iam very much sure that CID will showcast according to viewer interest according to the majority interest.What is important is what we are discussing here should reach to them,otherwise itz of no use...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top