CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah so horrible...i really shocked to see that promo then understood what their thinking about them
I wish I could show all these comments to FW.
Hmmm its high time we sent all the criticisms to CID delivered to their places...
Originally posted by visrom

I wonder who gave them this nonsensical idea. 😒

I m just thinking why they take this decision...what is the reason...some probable cause came to my mind...
1- at all scene there should be a senior officer
2-if the scene is leading by Abhijeet or Daya then it will be more strong
3-juniors(here i mean all of them except trio ) cant handle the scene very well
4- both the actor get chance to lead

May be i m wrong their view is something different...
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
You are right. For this they have sacrificed what was the best part of CID.
You know...these days when I see Abhijeet in bureau immediately followed by a shot of the Qualis and Daya storming out of it with Nik and starting to wear gloves I go 😡. I never thought I will ever feel like this.
yes its annoying next week also will the same thing happen or will Abhijeet see some Sunlight?
He'll soon suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
May be this idea is given by Sony...
If you notice the CID, ADALAAT & CRIME PATROL regularly then u see that in max week there is a similarity between the plot , place etc...not all time but i notice it in few cases...
U Guys alredy Discussed..So there is Nothng Which i want to say..
I want The Old Days of CID.. ACP in Lead. DUO Toghter. But Its too much..if I demand this..Bcz its looking Now Its Not Possible..
i m tired By saying That Cast Distribution is Not Good..Duo Should be toghter... BUT WHAT is The Benefit??? NOTHING.. Its just Like i m saying somethng and No one want To listen me..
In Last Nite Episode..Only one word i heard.. HAN DAYA.. it was Surprising for me.. Even i was Not expecting This.
What U all are saying Is absoultly Rite In ur ways..But Not for FW.. FW is doing this What Channls want...
Channal have To think That In The Show SURYA Cast was huge Then they Distributed The cast in to Two parts..And Show Fails.. And If this happens To CID also then what..Then what abt the TRP's...
Well This is all.I m saying since Long.. But FW cares..No
If Duo be back and same with ACP sir.. then It will be Good. and If not.. Then With Current situation How Long i will tolerate This even i dont Knw...