CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
ah...its so depressing to see this
i blame this entirely on CID going biweekly and unwanted enlargement of the team...i think abhi sir, daya sir,  ACP sir, vivek , freddy and one lady officer is more than enough for the team apart from forensic doctors...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Right... It will turn in to a silly teenager stuff... With daya sir struck in there... Breaking the doors for everyone...
You guys will be happy to see adi sir in some other episode reaching glory and daya sir and acp sir will be left with thelove stories... In cid... To see cid dying in front of their eyes...

I am sorry but this is totally selfish... Giving preference to someone and letting someone be there the way they are is not a duo fan... Neither a cid fan... We guys are trying to make hole in the plate we eat...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Astonish its not like that. CID is a very important show for me. But seeing Adi sir not being used to his potencial. No solving the rime. Not doing any investigation.

If all this changes it will be the ideal situation. Hope for it to change

They dont need so many people in CID

astonish

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
The main reason for bringing in the extra actors is for giving the trio some rest with the power-packed shedule and if possible give them a break is what Iam getting to hear.So obviously thats why

ACP is missing in the start shot of episodes and emerges out of mid-air.I too feel that ACP should lead the episode rather than Abhijeeth leading ,so that he can join Daya like before.But since

ACP is missing in between shots Abhijeeth is forced to lead the episodes now...  I think can just hope that ACP takes back his seat and lets duo bring there charm back.

visrom

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
the problem is not with abhijeet  leading. Abhijeet does that well. The problem is with overcrowding

Abhijeet has led many time before at the same time being with Daya, Leading is not new to him. Only that the creative is just separating the two and and increasing unnecessary actors

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 November 2011 at 11:53pm

..BlessedOne..

..BlessedOne..

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with all and really think nikhil and purvi aren't needed at all.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Actually its because of lots of cop characters , right now CID has in it. When there are lots of people working on, you have to distributed them in teams or groups. Everyone can't do the same job. Some should be planner, some should be on field to make that plan successful. So Team distribution is not a bad idea in fact.

Duo scene will be rare these days, because you need to put a strong character for every team leader. So if there are many teams , then it is must they divided the seniors to individual team. As Acp comes very rare in these days in show. so he won't have time to lead them properly. Though FW started showing Sachin as Third leader of a team.

*** Viivek used to be in Team Daya. But after including Nikhil , he shifted to Team Abhijeet. Else we have seen Daya and Viivek doing great fun in old episodes.  

rukhsar.crazy

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Right... It will turn in to a silly teenager stuff... With daya sir struck in there... Breaking the doors for everyone...
You guys will be happy to see adi sir in some other episode reaching glory and daya sir and acp sir will be left with thelove stories... In cid... To see cid dying in front of their eyes...

I am sorry but this is totally selfish... Giving preference to someone and letting someone be there the way they are is not a duo fan... Neither a cid fan... We guys are trying to make hole in the plate we eat...

This is not what I mean...what is Abhijeet doing these days? He's only present in he bureau...maybe many people will be happy to see his new coat and shirt, but I am not.

I want him on the field with Daya. I want Daya to give that little glance before breaking a door. I want some more smiles on their faces...not the over-serious robotic look he is having these days.

rukhsar.crazy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top