CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
They r driving me crazy too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID TEAM SPLIT!!!! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Astonish see the last post on the previous page

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah... Even i second you guys that its really irritating to see adi sir only in bureau or lab scenes... But moving on is not the right soln from my perspective... The split in the team should be changed... Like the old team together and the new team with acp sir...

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Confused are you guys feeling bad for adi sir not getting proper screen space... Or no duo scenes???????
Though the thread name looked like its about duo moment the discussion doesnt look like...

If adi sir has to move on and pick up another role in another serial... Then where is the duo factor????
Confused as daya sir is still struck there all alone... Is duo factor only from adi sir's side??? If adi sir quits...daya sir ke liye duo factor aplicable nahi hai???
Astonish...it is confirmed that there is no duo any more in CID. It's all over. The duo as we know don't exist any more. They only come together in strato episodes like Daya shaadi and Goa special or a Daya-death scene like Kolkata.

Abhijeet will just say 'haan Daya' once in a blue moon on phone and we are supposed to assume that they are working on the same case. Crap!!! I hate this.

In this scenario, what can make us happy? Abhijeet sitting inside the bureau like a bat scared of sunlight or Adi sir acting in a full-fledged lead role in another serial where he gets a chance to perform?

I would prefer the latter, because we are not going to see duo investigating together again and I want to see more of this great actor.

Edited by visrom - 12 November 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabNandiniraizaada

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
If the duo are back we will be happy but if they dont then what a waste for a good actor like AS

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Look neither our thinking of duo scene is gonna be heard by them... Nor is the move on thing...and if the move on thing is really gonna be heard by them then why not make them hear the other one... Atleast we will have our old cid back...

Why are we thinking of closing down cid... ????

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Because we are bugged and irritated to see AS in side the bureau sitting like a duck doing nothing

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
It will not close down...it will continue for silly teenagers who like A-T scenes. That's all that matters for them. They are getting TRPs with this nonsense anyway.
For me duo have always been my biggest reason for watching CID. If they are not seen together for several episodes together, then the basic reason for watching CID is over.

I must also add - ACP is very rarely seen now-a-days. He has to be in charge of things in the bureau...in control of the case and not interrogating a college professor while Abhijeet sits in the bureau. It's stupid...it's all messy. I want the old ACP back. At least I know he's doing some Marathi movies and theatre etc. But Adi sir???? Confused

Edited by visrom - 12 November 2011 at 10:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top