Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
They can have Abhijee+Daya+Freddy and Viivek in one team and the rest with ACP !!! The rest are new comers so being with ACP will improve. Them .. and one common bureau scene for all !!

Though there's no use discussing the possibilities because like Visrom said ...its not going to happen anyways !!

Adi sir isresctricted to the bureau !!! The capabilities of this artist and of the cop Abhijeet are going waste totally !!! I want Abhijeet to come out ... some action from his side !!! The only time they get them outside is the cop in trouble episodes to maarofy one or two 'stratospheric' dialogues !!

This is totally going the wrong way ... totally !!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AS is hanging on for emotional reasons?

But whats the fun when he always kept indoors? And whats the fun when there is hardly any investigation centered on him and DS?

What is fun when there is hardly any intellectual stimilation?

AS should understand his own capabilities, He looked so good along with RR. They looked so natural togather. He has done amazing stuff with his acting

He should move on!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

AS is hanging on for emotional reasons?

Yes...he said that in an interview which I am not able to find now. This was in 2009 when he completed 10 years in CID.

And in 2009 there were much better cases. Well I agree the disappointment factor had started creeping in but the worst of them were better then the stuff we are seeing now
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😕 are you guys feeling bad for adi sir not getting proper screen space... Or no duo scenes???????
Though the thread name looked like its about duo moment the discussion doesnt look like...

If adi sir has to move on and pick up another role in another serial... Then where is the duo factor????
😕 as daya sir is still struck there all alone... Is duo factor only from adi sir's side??? If adi sir quits...daya sir ke liye duo factor aplicable nahi hai???
We were discussing both Astonish. 

But at least Daya sir gets outdoor shoot

Adi sir is totally stuck inside like some soap opera
Astonish see the last post on the previous page
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... Even i second you guys that its really irritating to see adi sir only in bureau or lab scenes... But moving on is not the right soln from my perspective... The split in the team should be changed... Like the old team together and the new team with acp sir...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

😕 are you guys feeling bad for adi sir not getting proper screen space... Or no duo scenes???????
Though the thread name looked like its about duo moment the discussion doesnt look like...

If adi sir has to move on and pick up another role in another serial... Then where is the duo factor????
😕 as daya sir is still struck there all alone... Is duo factor only from adi sir's side??? If adi sir quits...daya sir ke liye duo factor aplicable nahi hai???

Astonish...it is confirmed that there is no duo any more in CID. It's all over. The duo as we know don't exist any more. They only come together in strato episodes like Daya shaadi and Goa special or a Daya-death scene like Kolkata.

Abhijeet will just say 'haan Daya' once in a blue moon on phone and we are supposed to assume that they are working on the same case. Crap!!! I hate this.

In this scenario, what can make us happy? Abhijeet sitting inside the bureau like a bat scared of sunlight or Adi sir acting in a full-fledged lead role in another serial where he gets a chance to perform?

I would prefer the latter, because we are not going to see duo investigating together again and I want to see more of this great actor.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
If the duo are back we will be happy but if they dont then what a waste for a good actor like AS