Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
This is about the team distribution of CID.

It looks like what we feared when the bi-weekly started has really come true. The CID team is always in 2 teams - Daya team and Abhijeet team. Daya and Abhijeet never come together in one scene, except an odd scene in the bureau once in a month or so.

It is not as if they are shooting in parallel, because Sachin is present with Daya as well as with Abhijeet. So it means they are shooting on different days and doing this on purpose or I don't know what.

The only episodes where they both are seen together is in one of those nonsensical strato episodes. If this continues I am seriously giving up. No matter how much effort they put in, I am not enjoying this at all. They are getting TRPs by showing one of those officer in danger episodes once in 2 weeks, so they don't care.

I want to see duo investigating at the crime spot together, discussion the case and talking some casual stuff like human beings.

This was the only factor sustaining me all these months. Now it's confirmed...the CID team is split and it is more and more obvious in the recent past. 

I will quit if this doesn't change. Jan 1 is the deadline.

Edited by visrom - 12 November 2011 at 9:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID TEAM SPLIT!!!!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Yes it has become quiet apparent now. It is becoming more and more difficult watch the show because of it

In the recent past Abhijeet is seldom seen in the outdoor. He is confined to either the bureau or the lab. His abilities are not fully utilized. There is rare or almost no intelligent discussion between the duo. They dont discuss the case.

Daya is always with Nic and Sachin. Though Sachin has improved but I dont understand why they are on purpose not showing Daya and Abhijeet in one frame talking and discussing.

It is seriously coming to my nerve too and yes I may alsp quit watching if this does not end

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Yes the team has split and the biweekly schedule is responsible for this. The channel people just want TRPs and can't digest the fact how hard our team has to work as CID isn't a daily soap that a 5 minute scene will be dragged till 5 weeks. Trio never come along with Freddy at the crime site now and these people even don't show the re-runs properly. Other soaps are repeated 3-4 times a day and then again on Sunday. What a crap!

Daya is the reason which keeps me glued to the screen along with our duo and trio+freddy. But the biweekly thing and crowded CID team irritate me a lot :(

I don't understand why the makers are sleeping till now and not doing anything.

Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 November 2011 at 9:05pm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I was mentioning this only in the episode thread.

The team distribution has gone totally wrong thanks to the bi weekly format and too many officers !!

Too many cooks spoil the broth !! Here we see that !!! Too many officers ... it's necessary to show them all ... and the main reason people watch CID is trio so even they have to be shown ... so the team seems to be divided into team Abhijeet,Team Daya and Team ACP !!

Viivek and Kaajal mostly in team Abhijeet while Freddy in Team Daya ... and the reat seem to manage to be there in all 3 !!! And these team never seem to connect !!. ACP is stuck to lab,Abhijeet toBureau and Daya is handling the outdoors deptt. !!

This team distribution is really not appreciative ... what was feaared seems to have come true !! Not only Duo ... I fear if there will be any trio scenes in the future !!!

There are some scenes where only 2-3 officers go for interrogation ... I wish atleast in those they showed duo.

But the 'duo' factor seems to have finished totally ... there's no more duo in CID ... its just Abhijeet and Daya !!! If this continues ... I'm really not sure for how long my interest in the show will conitnue !!! This is irritating and at the same time depressing. FW should atleast realise now ... there are some loyal fans who've been watching CID since many years ...
It's not just there's but I guess every CIDians wish to see duo back ... hoping it to happen soon !!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I too hate the over crowded team, what's the need of 8 officers? Salunke was enough in the lab but still we can tolerate tji sometimes. What was the need to show CID twice a week? If they really want to continue with it, they should reduce the run time from 1 hour to 30 minutes and end a case in two parts.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think they will do anything in this direction. It's all over as far as I can see. It's horribly depressing, irritating and infuriating.
They are not going to lose any TRPs. Those who don't know what duo was (yes, past tense now) will never find anything missing at all.
i really wish Adi sir comes out and starts working in another serial. At least I can see some power packed acting from him outside. These silly bureau scenes hardly do justice to this performer.

Edited by visrom - 12 November 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
It would be better if they have the trio+ Freddy and Vivek on one day and put the others on the other day. But that will dwindle their TRPs

Uff how I hate to see Abhijeet and Daya used at under potential .There is really no duo now. 

There was a time till 2004 when only duo were there and the cases were so good. But all that is gone now

It has been ages since I saw Abhijeet and Daya talking on a crime spot and discussing the finer details of the case. Team has become too big. and I think even FW is having difficulty handeling it. Sorry to say this but Nikhil's character was not at all needed

I wpould also love to see Adi sir take up another show , a good action packed one like RR's Adalat. Where he gets to perform to his potencial

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 November 2011 at 9:20pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Nikhil was needed to tail Daya along with Purvi.

Vivek and Kajal are always with Abhijeet.

Sachin is present with both!!! He proves that the scenes are shot separately...not in parallel.

The team distribution is being maintained like this on purpose.

The most irritating part is we have the so-called duo scenes in those idiotic strato episodes - where Abhijeet goes on rampage and shoots everyone or the whole team is in danger. For some reason I even hate the Kolkata episode now.

Edited by visrom - 12 November 2011 at 9:23pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top