You people respond better to violence

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Stefan has done the unthinkable by snatching the caskets of Klaus's family from under his nose and has brought the wrath of Klaus on Mystic Falls. Now Klaus's picking people up one by one saying: "You people respond better to violence" to get Stefan's attention. So do you think Klaus will be able to easily pick people up and then drop them like flies... All of us know he's that good, if he wants too...

So do you think this was a really stupid move pulled by Stefan by listening to Katherine who might've just been trying to divert Klaus's attention from her to everyone in Mystic Falls so she can run away again... Or was it ingenius of Stefan to do it?.. Do you think he can pull it off while facing Klaus?
or they should've just waited and come up with another plan to kill Klaus?... Can Damon come up with another contingency plan at such a short notice?

I think Stefan might not be able to pull it off... but who knows, maybe the Ripper can.
Poor Mystic Falls, I feel sorry for the town cause Klaus is gonna unleash havoc on it.
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was stupid of stephan and Katherine...i have still not understood the logic of theirs..
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was stupid because I doubt Klaus would have harmed any of them now that Mikael is dead and when he said "thank you my friend" to stefan- he meant it and would have stood by what Stefan wants. He's not after killing Elena- he need her blood, but I doubt he'd want that aswell now that he was going to reunite his family, but by stealing the caskets- Stefan has bought trouble on them all, but it'll make a good storyline. I want to see a stronger  bad Stefan rather than a Goody two shoes lol
_Team_Damon thumbnail
I'm curious to know what Stefan has in mind. Although I think it's stupid to just kidnap the caskets... klaus told Stefan that it was time to reunite the family now that Mikael was dead. Stealing the coffins is just gonna make Klaus angrier... threatening everyone's lives in mf. Revenge would be pulling the Daggers out... Elijah's first and revealing the truth about who killed their mother... perhaps gathering up an original army against Klaus. 😛 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Best option make Klaus fell in love with elena then he won't harm anyone🤣🤣🤣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was insane
what better word to describe it??
 my first thought was that klauss wouldnt have hurted anyone now that mikael was gone !!
but then thinking closely is klauss treally out of their life for goods???
he would come again n again to take elena's blood.. for his hybrid thingies.. those hybrid things were much powerful then vampires!!! they can hurt damon care stefan fattally
n all in all klauss still has a hold on their lives

may be stefan wanted to end it all at once !! all i am sure abt is that this decision was preety impulsive !! but if stefan sets his mind on it , he might even succeed to pull it off
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

it was insane
what better word to describe it??
 my first thought was that klauss wouldnt have hurted anyone now that mikael was gone !!
but then thinking closely is klauss treally out of their life for goods???
he would come again n again to take elena's blood.. for his hybrid thingies.. those hybrid things were much powerful then vampires!!! they can hurt damon care stefan fattally
n all in all klauss still has a hold on their lives

may be stefan wanted to end it all at once !! all i am sure abt is that this decision was preety impulsive !! but if stefan sets his mind on it , he might even succeed to pull it off

Hmmm...let's see i want klausena togather😆😆 for sometime😆
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Hmmm...let's see i want klausena togather😆😆 for sometime😆

ur idea was gud too..
 klauss will turn into a lovable bunny if he fell for elena😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

ur idea was gud too..
 klauss will turn into a lovable bunny if he fell for elena😆

It will be fun Klaus trying to kill someone and elena says No don't do this or I will kill maself🤣 n my Puppy face Klaus looking at elena😍
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

It will be fun Klaus trying to kill someone and elena says No don't do this or I will kill maself🤣 n my Puppy face Klaus looking at elena😍

😆😆 I bet he'd leave the person if that happened and then Elena too will be shocked. Maybe gradually she'll begin to understand him more lol 😳